•48 - We Don't Know•

Start from the beginning

My wolf growls and pauses, finding a third and hidden scent. I follow along, figuring somebody has been using my scent to lure Lillian away. Not everybody constantly feels the mate bond, unless your far away, so most people usually rely on scent. Unfortunately my mate had to be one of those people. Too bad, whoever came here is going to die.

I sniff the air, in hopes of knowing the scent. I feel like I know who it is, but I just can't put my finger on it. I pace around before leaving my apartment in search of her scent.

I walk down the hallway and outside, not even finding a hint of my mate's scent in the air. My wolf growls, knowing that she couldn't cover her own scent or else she would have done it before. Plus, I don't think she's that bright.

My paws hit the gravel as I struggle to control my wolf, who grew increasingly angry. Somebody took my mate and I can't figure out who.

My ears perk up when I hear a car park close by. I pay no mind till I notice who's car it was. I sprint over and claw at the door.

"Get the fuck off my door you mutt," she groans, slamming the door into my snout. I snap my jaws at her, giving a warning that I wasn't in a playful mood. "Well well well, what do you want? I'm working," she says, crossing her arms, a bit irritated.

I stare back up at her, growling lowly. She let's out a faint huff and goes into the backseat of her car, pulling out some men's cloths. I don't bother wondering why, that's her thing. If she wants to be a whore, she can be whore.

"Go put this on," she tosses me the cloths. I go behind some trees and shift back, not caring to put the shorts on correctly.

I stomp out, towering over my sister. "Where the fuck is Lillian?" I growl, picking her up by the collar of her shirt.

Olivia's eyes go wide as she tries to struggle out of my grip. If she has anything to do with Lillian going missing, then Id love to kill her. Family or not. "Ace, please-!" She gasps, "I-I dont know whats going on."

I drop her onto the hit gravel. She lets out a small moan of pain with the impact. "Then help me find her," I say, crossing my arms. Im wasting time here, but my sister could prove helpful. Shes tech smart as well as sneaky.

She rubs her ass, mumbling cuss words at me. "What the hell do you want me to do? Shes your mate, sniff her out dumbass!" She shouts, getting off the ground.

My eyes flash a darker colour, "Ill gladly kill you, unless you want to help me," I say, smirking with my arms crossed.

She gulps, noddong, all her cockiness faded away. I internally smile, slightly thankful. If she ends up finding Lillian... Ill give her an apology. I hate asking for help, but my wolf insists on it, forcing me to. Hes the one whos usually stubborn as hell.

Olivia looks at the grpund, avoiding eye contact with me, "Ill go check your room. Thats where she was last time you saw her, right?" She asks me in a quiet tone.

I frown, hating how sensative she was acting. "Yes, I also gave her a flip phone, but thay was left there." My mind starts to wander a bit, I should check the phone for outgoing and incoming calls.

"Okay," she says, letting out a sigh, "but-" my head snaps up. What does she want now? "You have to answer me one thing." I frown, my eye twiching with irritation. Could she shut up already?

"Do you really love her? Do you really love Lillian or do you want to use her?"

~•~

Hello! (Dont kill me) I dont know how to end this book, ahahah. I just know what the next couple chapters are gonna be about. You can leave your thoughts on what its going to be, but I wont take any suggestions. Im too stubborn. Btw, just for fun, Imma post the first like and commenters on insta (isafluffyfox).

Anyways, did I confuse you guys? Or are you getting what happened?

By the way I had this trailer made and I find it so amazing. I didnt get the chance to post it awhile ago, but Im extremely thankful to XPetttywapX

https://youtu.be/Qq4gtpWrUNM