6.{The tool belt (P.2}

The next day I forced myself to go and have breakfast. I thank the gods I didn't see Leo. This time it wasn't going to be easy pretending everything was fine.

My plan was to avoid him until I got over the kiss, although I know it probably was going to be a long time. Unfortunately, I didn't remember it was Tuesday, and Tuesdays are when my cabin the Hephaestus's have mythology class toguether.

I arrived a little late and apologized to Chiron. I almost had a heart attack when I saw Leo and his siblings.

I took the furthest seat from him I found, but he stared at me through the whole hour. When it was over I tried to get out as fast as I could, but Leo was faster and he decided to come and talk to me.

Hey

Hi

Where ya going?

My cabin

I'll walk you

I know how to go

Come on, don't be like that.—I sighed.—So... how's life?

Been better

I didn't see you at breakfast

Okay

He shut up for a few seconds as he thought of a chatting topic. It was pretty obvious he didn't want things to be awkward

You'd think I'd be grateful for that, that way we wouldn't have a weird time. But it doesn't work that way. If you don't want things to be awkward don't kiss me and run
out.
He looked at me.

What do a tomato an a potato have in common?

I sighed "Seriously?" "Jokes?"

What—I answered, not very enthusiastic.

They are both red except for the potato

I rolled my eyes and he must've noticed it.

—Okay, can you please tell me what the hell is going on with you?—This time I did look at him—This is the kind of humor you like, normally you would...

I laughed

—You want me to telll you what the hell is going on?...Well, why the hell did you kiss me?!

—Is that it?

—Answer my question!

—Will you please calm down?There's no need to yell like that!

—You kiss me, run away with no apparent explanation, and you ask me to calm down?

Leo didn't look at me and stoped yelling.

—It's not like it meant something...

After that answer my voice lost it's rude, sassy tone and got a sad and fragile one. I looked away again.