1. {Math tutoring}

{Key:
-Y/n = your name
-L/n = last name
-h/c = hair color
-h/l = hair length
-e/c = eye color
-g/d = godly parent. (In some of the chapters you will already have a godly parent associated to help the storyline)
-w/c= weapon of choice
-d/n = your dad's name
-m/n = your mother's name
-italics + ""= thoughts
-italics + - = whispers
-bold = Author's note}

You guys are mortals in this one and ages between 15-17.

You were very nervous.
"Is it true, does he really?"
"What if it's all just a prank? But what if it's not?"

Let me explain:
You happen to have a little crush on your best friend. Well, a huge crush. Okay let's be honest, you are hopelessly in love with Leo Valdez.
You've known him for about two years now.
From the first moment that you met him, you knew he had something. You two got really close and eventually, you started to develop feelings for the Latino.
You absolutely love everything about him. His mischievous smirk drives you crazy, you love the way his eyes light up when he sees something he likes, and his humor is.. Okay, we're getting off topic.
The thing is, your feelings were so big at this point, you didn't want to confess.
You were very scared of rejection, because you always thought it would be impossible for him to like you back, and you didn't want to screw up this beautiful friendship you guys had.

But something weird happened today.
One of Leo's closer friend, Connor told Leo liked you back.
Connor is a well known prank setter, but, what if it was true?
The thing is, you and Leo had planned to meet in his house that evening so you could help him with  math.

Timeskip
You knocked on the door and Leo greeted you with a smile.
-H-hi Leo!-Your cheeks heated up and you cursed yourself for stuttering.

Leo frowned. You never got nervous around him.
-Hi. Come on in!

-Okay...-You almost whispered

You sat on the chair and put your math book on the table.

-We have an hour for ourselves until my mum gets back from work. I'll grab some snacks- Leo suggested

-Sure, my father will come and pick me up in an hour too.

Leo grabbed a bag of chips and sat next to you. You were relaxing a little bit, he was the closest person to you after all and you had liked him for years, there was no need to be nervous.

-Okay, so what is it that you don't understand, Leo?

Leo opened the book.
-This stupid problems. Why do they do that? How do I solve them?

-Let's see, pick one and we'll solve it together.

-Okay, mmmmm... this one.

-Read it to me.

He read it out loud and you tried to explain it to him once, then twice, then and again, and again. But for some reason, he couldn't get it.

-THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

-YES IT DOES, LEO! IM TELLING YOU!

-NO IT DOESN'T!

-JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT SEE IT DOESN'T MEAN IT...-

-Okay, let's calm down.

Leo and you both took a deep breath and relaxed.

-Look, you were almost there. But here... -You took the pencil from him and your hands touched making your heart beat a little faster- you multiplied instead of divide.

-So, if I just do that, I'd solve it?

-If you do all the calculations right, then yes.- You gave him the pencil and suddenly an idea popped into your mind- If you get this right, I'll give you a reward.

-Okay... -Leo focused and started to talk to himself - if 23-11= 12 and 0,5 = 1/2 which multiplied by 6 is 3... then the answer must be... 63!
-he turned to you- is that right?!

-Yes!!

-Oh my god!

You guys stood up and hugged tight. You started to blush and get nervous again.
Leo pulled away and asked
-What is my rew...

But he couldn't continue because you cut him off by cupping his cheeks and pressing your lips to his.

He froze for a second but then kissed back.

"Oh my gods it's happening"

You wrapped your arms around his neck and his went around your waist.
It was sweet and slow, showing how much you truly loved each other and it lasted for minutes and minutes.

You wanted the kiss to never end, but apparently there's this thing called air, and humans need it to live.

You both were breathing heavily and blushing mad. Leo stared at you for a few seconds.
He had always thought you couldn't get more beautiful than when you smile, but boy, was he wrong.
The sight of you looking at him, with your arms around his shoulders, smiling, and your lips red and swollen from kissing him...
There were no words.

He hugged you and whispered in your ear
-I love you, Y/n L/n.

You pulled away and smiled, with your eyes watery.

-I love you too, Leo Valdez. And it took me a freaking math problem to confess.

He smiled a lot.

-Do you want to be my gir...

-Of course, you dork!
And with that you kissed him again, but it didn't last long, because you heard coughing.

You looked at the door and there stood a grinning Esperanza Valdez and your furious dad, who looked like he was about to explode.

-WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE...

-Calm down, d/n, it was obvious.

——————————————————
Sorry if this sucks, it's my first.

Check out my other books!