3.{Sword fighting}

Both Leo and you were the biggest flirts at camp. And you were best friends.
You liked each other a lot, but none of you had confessed yet because, apart from all the flirty jokes, you were very scared of rejection. You thought it would ruin your friendship, and you couldn't let that happen.

One day, yours and the Hephaestus cabin were training with Chiron. He choose Leo and you to do a hand in hand.

Each of you grabbed swords and stood in front of the other. Chiron said "Go" and you started circling your partner.

Leo smirked
-Don't worry, Y/n. I'll go easy on you
You chuckled and got closer to him. He attacked a few times and you blocked it all.
Then you saw your chance. You took a swing at him and slightly cut his arm. He attacked again but you ducked under his sword and hit him in the chest with the hilt of yours.
Leo fell to the ground and you put your foot on his chest.
You smirked.
-I think I win.

Chiron dismissed class and Leo and you walked together to bunker 9 so you could help him with a project he was working in.
-You know I let you won, right?

You laughed

-Yeah, sure.

-I'm serious.

-Well, you want to fight again?

He smirked and you walked back to the arena

-prepare to loose, L/n

-You wish, Valdez.

After a few minutes of blocking each other swings, you cut Leo's arm again.
He dropped his sword and held it, and you realized you had gone too far.

You knelt beside him
-Leo, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.

-It's Okay, I'm fine.- but you could see in his eyes that he wasn't.

-Come on, flame brain, let's go to the infirmary.

-No, I'm fine, really.

-Leo don't lie to me, I can see your not. I really am sorry for hurting you, I didn't mean to.

Leo smiled.
-I know you didn't.

You carefully hugged him.

-Let's at least go to the lake and wash it.

When you arrived at the lake you took the best care you could of Leo's wound. He cringed at the pain and your heart broke.

-I'm so, so sorry, Leo.

He chuckled and sat on the grass, facing the lake.
-You already told me, Y/n. And I said there's no need to worry, it's normal, we're demigods.

You sat too
-I know... It's just... Its my fault you're hurt, and I care about you, Leo. Is there anything I can do to make it feel better.

Leo offered you a corked smile.
-Kiss it better?

You laughed.
-Are you serious?

-Well, Yeah!

-Leo...

But then he gave you the puppy eyes, and he knew you could resist them.

You rolled your eyes
-Fiineee...

And you kissed his forearm.

-Is that better?

-Yeah... But my hand hurts as well.

And you kissed his hand.

-And my other wrist.

You kissed his wrist.

-My forehead.

You changed your position and straddled him, then, kissed his forehead cupping his cheeks.

He put his hands on your hips whispered.
-And my cheek.

By just touching it with your hand could feel how hot it was, and you knew what it meant. Leo was blushing, just like you.

As you closed your eyes you left a soft, warm and long kiss there, and Leo took his chance.

-And my li...

But you cut him off by kissing them (lips).

It was slow, but passionate.

Leo immediately kissed back and his arm never hurt again.