Epolouge: 3 months later

"Alright! were all here for a special birthday!" Mai yelled. Joey stood up, everyone clapped. "Happy 29th birthday, Joey!" Mai yelled. "Thanks." He thanked. Everyone was there. Yugi, Vivian, Bakura, Marik, Tristan, and Vivian's friend Allison. "Madison. I'd like you to meet my dad, Yugi Mutou." Vivian introduced. "Wait, Viv. your daughter of Yugi? that's so cool! nice to meet you sir! I've heard a lot about your history." Madison said. "Thank you! Vivian has told me about you as well." Yugi said.

Yugi and Vivian walked in the front of the house, holding hands. "I missed you." He said. "I did too, even though I met you once." Vivian laughed. Yugi laughed with her. "I wish your mother was here. She would've been so happy to see what her daughter has become." Yugi said. "I know, dad. I miss her." Vivian said. "I miss her too." Yugi said, almost tearing up. Then Mai came to grab them for just a second. They went back to the backyard. "Ok everyone. We just finished gifts, butI have one more thing for my Joey." Mai said. "What?" He asked. she whispered something into his ear. "WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Joey sounded excited. This made everyone jump. "What is it Joey?" Yugi asked. "I'm gonna be a dad!" Joey yelled. Everyone cheered. Joey and Mai kissed. "Well, looks like I'm gonna be a Cousin." Vivian said. "And I'm gonna be an Uncle." Yugi added. This was the best thing ever for Vivian. She met her dad, and she's going to be a Cousin. She was now happy. And not only that, who knows? what will happen in the future? You'll just have to find out in another story.

THE END