Chapter 7: getting to know you

Bakura and Vivian were walking in the forest. They were really quiet. Not a word was said. Vivian didn't like this, so she decided to start a conversation. "So, when I told you my last name, you started freaking out. can I ask..Why?" She asked. "Let's just say I knew your dad." Bakura replied. "Really? how?" She continued, this made her smile. "let's say we were..Fr..frie..." Bakura stuttered. "Friends?" Vivian ended. "Yea. thanks." He thanked. He stared at her for a minute. "You have your fathers eyes." He said. Vivian blushes a little. then turned quickly. "What's the matter?" He asked. "Nothing. It's... just what you said." She said. "Oh. did that offense you or..?" Bakura said. "NO! no! it's fine. It's not the first time I've heard that!" Vivian laughed. They talked for hours as they walked. He asked what school she went to, how's th work, ect. Then he sorta slipped and asked if she knew anything about her dad. She said no because she told him already that she barely knew him. It was getting late. And not to mention cold. They decided to rest for the night. Bakura went to one tree and Vivian went to another. They fell asleep, until they awoke with a stutter. They heard a noise. a strange one too, as if there was someone watching them. Bakura signaled Vivian to get behind him. "Come on out!" He yelled. But when that person came out of the bushes, They couldn't believe who they saw...