"These all look so good," I say, filling my plate full of veggies, fruits and a ton of appetizers with Hunter doing the same but his being more meat than anything else. We find a seat and continue small talk with Naomi and Nathan.

"You two ready for the party tonight?" Naomi asks, looking more excited than I was about my own party. Her white teeth glistened in the light with excitement as well as her silver eyeshadow, making her seem even more excited. I shrugged my shoulders and took a small sip of the punch that was in front of me. I finished it and Hunter went to go grab me some more.

"So, you two seemed to be talking about mating pretty quick," Naomi winked at me, and Nathan rolled his eyes at how intrusive she was, even though she was always that way and he was used to it. 

"You could hear us?" I asked, my mouth agape.

"Yeah, we tried not to, or at least I did," Nathan stated, rolling his eyes again at Naomi who liked to eavesdrop often on people's conversations.

"Of course they could, just like I could hear them prying into information that isn't theirs to know right now," Hunter said as he came back to the table with our drinks in his hands. 

"Hey man, that's just my girl there, not me," Nathan defends himself, holding up his hands.

"Trust me, I've started to learn the personality of Naomi a little bit, I know it's mostly her. Anyways, are you both seniors as well?" 

"Yes, but we aren't in the advanced placement like Savannah here, she's the smartest in our class," Naomi states, smiling proudly.

"That may be true, but you excel in combat far more than I do," I reply.

"It's been years since you've been in a combat class, so how do you even know?" Nathan asks, eating more food.

"Years?" Hunter asks, concern etched on his handsome face that a shadow of  a beard has now appeared on.

"Yep! She started out as small for her age and didn't really mature until after she shifted for the first time. She couldn't really keep up with the rest of us at a young age. She hasn't tried any combat classes since, so who knows if she's good or not," Naomi explains and finishes her plate of food.

"Huh, well that will change this year," Hunter states with a look that says he'll explain later.

I was going to ask anyways but my mother started to talk on the microphone, "Attention everyone it's time end this short gathering with a special present for Savannah, so if you will please come over here," she states by the entrance of the building. I make my way over to my parents who hand me over a small box and I open it as slowly as I opened the gift from Hunter.

"Mom, dad you really shouldn't have," I say as I pull out keys to a Cadillac.

"You deserve it hunny," my dad says and my mom beams at me with her warm smile. Hunter comes up beside me and we walk out to see the brand new vehicle that happens to be a brand new Cadillac XT4 Crossover. It is really shiny and has a giant bow on top that only happens in movies. I run back to my parents and hug them in the doorway before I run back to check out the entire thing. They decked it out fully, which was surprising, yet something I knew that might do. Hunter quickly pulls the keychain he got me off of my purse and swiftly attaches my brand new car keys to it. Naomi and Nathan run out to check it out. I look in the trunk and notice all our changes of clothing are already stashed in the back. I jump in the driver seat with everybody else climbing in as well. Hunter in the front seat while the other to cuddle in the back on the way to the house party. The pack house is where the house party will be held for tonight and I'm not surprised when we roll up and park that it's already going. We make our way inside and take turns changing into our more party like dresses and the boys in their dressy shirts and slacks.