The Family Meeting

As you may have already guessed, family meetings in the Kardashian/Jenner house are very popular! Whilst sitting at the table for breakfast, Kim made a group chat called 'Everyone but Kelsey'... Iconic? Yes. Here's what was going on, on every sister's phones except Kelsey...

Kim Kardashian🍑 created a groupchat adding: Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner.

Kendall: We are in the same room Kim.

Kim: Shut up, Kendall! This is important! Everyone put your phones on silent before Mom or Kelsey ask what's going on.

*Everyone mutes their phones*

Kylie: Ugh. Wait I'm gonna add Kelsey you forgot her Kim!

Kim: NOOOOO KYLIE DON'T! This is important so no one disturb me whilst I type it, ok? And if you do message the group I won't see it bc I'm typing something important girls!

Kylie Jenner💗 added Kelsey Jenner💖 to the groupchat and renamed it ''Kar/Jenners''.

Kim: Well basically I was thinking girls, don't you think Kelsey is going a bit too far? I mean she is completely new to this fame and she seems to be taking all the limelight... There's quite a bit more left to discuss about this so one by one, get up girls and go to the living room for a family meeting and we'll talk there bye xx

*everyone leaves but Kris and Kelsey, as you know from the last chapter --- p.s if that last bit was confusing, here's what it basically meant: everyone is wondering why Kim made the group so she starts to explain and before she starts typing that explanation, she tells the girls not to write anything on the group for now as she types her paragraph. She especially told Kylie NOT to add Kelsey to the group but she already did without noticing Kim's text! Obviously Kim is the middle of typing her ''explanation'' so she doesn't realise Kelsey was added to the group so she finishes typing her paragraph and sends it. Not knowing this will leak all the info to Kelsey!*

Kelsey: Mom, where's my phone? I was just on it a second ago! (looking around frantically)

Kris: I don't know, dear! Well you did go to the living room to get a cushion for your chair before eating your cereal...? Maybe you should go and check there! (having a flashback)

Kelsey: Oh yeah! Thanks, mom! You're a genius! (getting up and going straight to the living room)

Kris had lead Kelsey to a place she was probably better off from visiting at the moment; what she didn't realise was that she had probably also lead her to the truth...

We just hit 100 views! Thank you all!! :)