Get to Know Me!

Hey! I'm Kelsey Jenner, sometimes called 'Kell' you may not have heard of me before but that's ok – I'm used to it! I am meant to be kept a secret; behind the scenes: a hidden treasure, if I do say so myself! I made an agreement with all my sisters and even Kris Jenner, my 'Momager', not to make myself a public figure like Kim, Khloé, Kourtney, Kendall and... I don't mean to pick favourites – but the nicest sibling out of all my amazing ones: Kylie! She gets me and I get her, we have a strong bond, it's kind of like how you guys see her and Kendall! 

With that said, we are all sisters by blood, but best friends by choice! Although I may not be famous, I still do lots of hard work, like I mentioned, it's done behind the scenes! My efforts don't go unnoticed by my sisters though, we all celebrate after successfully launching new products! For example, I help Kylie choose the perfect shades for her lip kits and eye shadows; it's been so successful, that we managed to come out with many more different products - I'm even considered her personal model!

 Well now you know a little about me but you what you don't know, is how I look! Just a typical Kardashian/Jenner to be honest, only a couple of jobs done here and there, nothing too over the top: natural yet plump lips with a deep, rosey pink tint; I have long, straight, black hair described as glossy – a little like Kourtney's! My skin is ever so gently tanned with a sun-kissed glow so I fit in with the others and my eyes have a shimmer to them, like Kendall, I also have her brows and just like the rest of my sisters, an eyelash lift to really bring out my hazelnut eyes!

 Ok, ok, I know I sound quite full of myself, but to truly love who you are, you've got to be proud at times! I got that one from Kylie! Anyway, I don't appear on Keeping Up with the Kardashians – I help bring things together! I help give the scripts a little more life to them! As I was saying, you wouldn't know anything about me as I never appear on any shows which is why I want to give you an insight on my day to day life for a change! But no matter what, do NOT let this fall into the hands of any of my family members; the wrong hands...