Finally Famous!

Kris: Ok and cut. Cameras down now, please.

*filming stops and all equipment is put away leaving only the sisters and Kris to have a family meeting in the room*

Me (Kelsey) : (standing forward to go sit with everyone) Look, it's not what it seems, I promise! I never meant for any of this to happen, guys. I'm so sorry. (starting to tear up)

Kylie: Relax! It was bound to happen some day!

Kendall: Yeah, Kylie is right, we can't hide you forever!

*everyone agrees*

Kris: Yes, I think it's time, Kelsey!

Me (Kelsey) : Really? You really think so?

Kim: Yeah, it'll be a great (smiling warmingly)

Kylie: Kelsey Jenner... You're going public!

The cameras came back in and everyone celebrated whilst Kelsey Jenner was finally a public figure like the rest of her family! Later that night, the new episode of KUWTK was aired and it got a ton of views and increased its popularity, as expected!

*A few days pass*

Kelsey appeared on all her sisters' social medias and she made her own, new account and got verified as she gained millions of followers by the hours! Kelsey was finally apart of the Kardashian/Jenner celebrity life! She loved it and it was where she belonged!

Me (Kelsey) : I didn't know what I wanted all this time but now, I'm finally happy! I love this celebrity life! (picking up my vlog camera for my new youtube channel) Say hi, girls! (posing whilst getting all my sisters into the picture) So, today, we are going shopping to buy myself some new outfits – as soon as the word about me got out, I've been invited to tonnes of events with my sisters!

Of course, the Kardashian/Jenners were happy for Kelsey for the first few months but soon... things changed. Delight turned to jealousy and the sisters had to find opportunities every day to win back the spotlight; the fame that was once, rightfully theirs and not shared. 5 was enough, they didn't want to make room for another sister – but they would soon have to move up! Because... Kelsey Jenner was in town, now!