"Wait, have we...met before?"

"N-No," She answers, letting go of my hand, "It's that...Jess talks so much about you."

"M-Me?" I ask, being unsure.

"Yeah, she was more than excited when you joined the club, she was happier than receiving presents in Christmas." Alex compares, smiling and looking at the floor.

"So...in other words...she...-" I tried saying: has interest in me.

"Mhm, it was love at first sight, in other words, she likes you." Alex reveals. "P-Please, dont make any moves knowing that, because she wanted to let you know herself."

I slowly hold the empty can tighter, crushing it.

"Don't worry I am not like... that." I answer, remembering my actions the night I hid in the bathroom the whole night, me kissing Sara to get away, taking advantage of her love for me.

"Do you need something to throw away?" I ask.

"Don't worry, I haven't even sipped on my drink." Alex responds.

"I'm gonna throw this away, I'll be right back" I said, walking out of her sight

Headed to the nearest trash can, which was beside the vending machine from earlier, I try crushing the can even more. Lil J got in front of me and made me stop by just staring right into my eyes.

"What is it Lil Jake?" I ask.

"You know that she won't die, right?" Lil J says.

A moment of silence filled the room.

"I know." I answer, "I'm just scared, scared of what could happen in the surgery room and outside... where Sara could be lurking.

"That's not the only thing though..." He guesses.

"It... it hurts, it hurts to not notice that a person likes you, but I keep asking myself:  what if it's too late?" I said, looking away from Little Jake.

"What did I just say?! She won't die, Jake." He reminds.

"What makes you sure of that?!" I said, throwing the can hard against the floor and looking directly at Lil Jake. "What if she stabbed an organ or something worse."

"Because first of all, it was a butterknife stab wound, I saw it. And second, I am trying all my best to be positive... I don't even know her, Jake."

Silence filled the air.

"But...I feel so frustrated." I say, slowly calming down.

"You won't be if you truly believe that she will live." Lil J says, rising my spirits, "Plus, get yourself out of the dark future and past for once."

I take a couple of seconds to think.

"Okay." I said, smiling, "We know that she will live... we know... wait... I know she will live. I had a future dream, where I was in a tux with a picture of Sara and Jess in front of the mirror... I think it was a party preparation or something." I realize.

I crouch and try to hug him, but once again go through him. After a small chuckle I turn around to come face to face with:

"M-Miss Alex." I say, with a surprised expression.

"Who were you talking with?" She asks.

"Umm...my maid." I said, trying to cover my weird secret.

"You crouched and hugged the air... Are you feeling...lonely, is that why you were canceling some party preparations or something like that?" Alex asks.