=•= Chapter 7 =•=

[•GILLIAN'S POV•]

The unusual hot breeze blowing directly at me, falling snowflakes on my face, these woke me up as I lay down on the soft and snow-like ground. I opened my eyes and saw the sky as if it was a blank canvass and someone threw paint all over it. It was an outburst of bright and charismatic colors, with stars scattered across the sky. Falling snowflakes appeared to be in different colors, it was beautiful.

I looked at the ground-- and what do you know, it was snow. But same as the snowflakes, it had different splashes of colors. It was very mesmerizing yet very confusing, but I couldn't really focus because of the scorching heat. My tongue was at its driest state and although I wasn't that thirsty, my tongue convinced me otherwise. Water was my objective for now.

At first I couldn't really remember what happened in the last few hours. It was very confusing, even my senses are confused. It was snowing yet it was scorching hot, and the snow wasn't even the right color. I got up to get a clear look at my surroundings, still perspiring heavily. And I was, of course, dumbfounded and yet so confused. Where am I?

It made me incredulous. Is this for real? Where are the others? I knew this was panick-worthy but I'm not really a panicky person. I took situations calm. I looked around the place, it looked like a snow biome, but it looked very trippy. I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with dying of thirst. I could still see my body, it was pretty much normal. 

I decided to walk in the direction where I was going. Then it came to my head, that guy. Maybe he has to do with all this. I knew I was worried, but I desperately needed water right now. Ahead of me I saw plains, the line that separated the two biomes. The sudden change of biomes was strange; the biomes were perfectly divided. To my right side I could also see a lilac desert. But I decided to walk towards the yellow plains; I could see abandoned structures that somehow looked like a small village. Maybe I could find water there that could quench my thirst.

As I crossed the line which separated the snowy biome from the calm-looking plains, I made my way to the abandoned village. I heard a familiar voice from behind, "Gillian??"

I turned to the voice, it was Jenna Jarvis, our student council president. We weren't really that close but when I was a kid she lived across the street, you could say we were childhood friends. She moved in another house, but not far away. I still see her at school though, but, we don't really interact with one another. Beside her was Pablo Amador, the hispanic exchange student. He was introduced to everyone on the first day before class.

"Jenna, Pablo? What are you guys doing here? And where are we?" I ran to them.

"I was supposed to ask you that too, I guess we have no clue of where we are." said Jenna.

"Maybe it has to do something with that guy Gina and I-- WAIT. Where's Gina?!" I lowkey panicked.

"Wait, are you referring to a cloaked person with a red glow in one eye?" Jenna asked.

"Exactly."

"Well, I spoke to him as well, he was looking for Jax Pendleton." 

"And let me guess, you said no, someone was with you and you were paralyzed, vision went black."

"I was all by myself, but yeah, pretty much."

"Well, chances are he's the one to blame for all of this. But I wonder why he was looking for Jax. And if I'm here, and you guys too...Gina must be here somewhere too. We should go find her."

"Estoy sediento." Pablo spoke. Lucky for me, our school had Spanish class, so I could kinda understand him. He said he was thirsty.

"Aren't we all?" Jenna replied.