The day they fell in love

I don't remember what happened but all the sudden I fell to the floor in pain in the dinning room and Ayato carried me up to his room he said once I got into his bed the pain that I was feeling would go away and I would feel pleasure instead of pain.
Once I was in the room his room seemed to have red walls his room was dim lighted there was one candle lit, there was a bed with white sheets and a white pillow and and a rose red comforter
Soon as I got into the bed and I immediately felt aroused and sexual I was breathing heavey I was only in my undergarments and then I saw Ayato crawl into bed he was only in his undergarments I looked over at him and he said "I told you the pain would go away" and then he told me this bed is magical and that's why I most likely feel the way I do. Then he pulled covers over us I was still breathing heavy then without warning everything went black and I heard a voice say "PANCAKE! " *In a very worried tone of voice* Funny thing was Ayato was a vampire and he was usually cold but for some reason his body against mine felt warm and I couldn't move it took a lot of strength to open my eyes but I wanted Ayato-kun so I opened my eyes. Without meaning to I asked Ayato-kun "please give me pleasure I want you A-Ayato-kun" . Ayato looked very shocked at first but after about a minute he spoke and said I thought you would never ask and then he intensely kissed me and I kissed back I realized the reason I asked was because I loved him and the more we kissed the more I felt aroused and more pleasured then Ayato asked me why I had asked him, and my exact words  I said were these "because Ayato-kun I love you" for a moment Ayato-kun looked shocked again but then he said it back to me in these exact words, "Pancake you don't know how long I've waited for you to say that" then he kissed me intensely and this time I could move so I put my hand in his neck and kissed back.
I knew that I loved him and that my fellings would never change as long as I live. Ayato then whispered in my ear "for as long as I live I will always love you pancake."