☕ THE CKFICS AWARDS 2018 ☕

Welcome to the COFFEE with K-FICS AWARDS!

The place where you can enter your amazing books and hopefully get some recognition for your hard work.

You might wonder why COFFEE with K-FICS right?

Well, this award is brought to you by four coffee addicts and KPOP enthusiasts, your hosts:

Alwaysnamu , SWHFantasy ,

bitchmom & AmatullahSumaya

With our goal of giving undiscovered gems and really great K-pop related fanfics their chance to shine, we four sisters decided to host this award.

This award is not only for the popular books/groups but also for the underrated ones.

It doesn't matter which K-POP group your story is about, the amount of reads and votes neither. As long as your book meets our demands, then you are most welcomed.

'No one can judge your work better than you, but you always want someone to approve of your judgement,' so they say.

For our hard work to be appreciated is something we all wish for. But at times we can be greedy and ambitious, seeking for more. If so, then this is the right place for you.

Since it's our first time doing this, there will be errors and mistakes of course, so please bear with us.

The rules will be posted soon and the requirements as well.

Stay tuned by adding this book to your library and reading list for updates. And please spread the word around.

C'ya soon coffee addicts! Here's a steaming hot cup to keep your patience intact.