I found another way out of there without going on the stage and bumped into Vic. "Woah there." Vic said grabbing my wrists gently to steady me.

"Sor-Sorry." I felt my face heat up while my heart flip flopped and he shot me a grin.

"It's okay, I went looking for you since you hadn't come back." he said as I heard music start to play.

"Sorry." I huffed with my cheeks getting slightly hotter.

"It's okay, someone is starting. Let's go back to the table." he said and I nodded then followed him as he lead the way back to the table.

We took our seats and I glanced up at the stage. Farley was playing his guitar and opened his mouth beginning to sing. I recognized the lyrics belonged to the song called This Is What You Came For. I hummed softly smiling as he sung playing his guitar. Vic whistled watching and Cory rolled his eyes as Lily laughed. I smiled at all them as Clyde hummed along with me to the song. Turns out Cory all ordered us drinks, ice tea to be exactly. Everyone but Vic was okay with it. Farley was done singing by the time I drank half of my ice tea. He walked over to us smiling nervously and Lily hugged him making him blink. Cory shrugged going over to hug him too and soon Clyde followed.

"Um.." I said blinking at the moment I would totally make awkward if I tried to join but Lily pulled me in making me giggle then my face heated up as I coverwd my mouth.

"Get in here Vic!" Lily huffed as he watched and groaned joining in.

"You did good by the way." Clyde mentioned pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah dude." Cory nodded pulling away also.

"Agree!" Lily piped in as we all began to pull away.

"Like last time." Vic chuckled and Farley grinned at them before glancing at me.

"Told you so." I said my cheeks heating up from the attention and stuffed my hands slightly in my pockets to have some movement to distract myself.

"Yeah." Farley grinned at me and my heart flip flopped.

Later on I was at home on looking out the window. I thought back on the ending of November on how my mom never called that night on Thanksgiving and how my dad and I were silent the way home then so on for the most part. He was possibly seeing that woman he met at Clyde's house. He started texting more often on his phone...well so have I. Bookie and I were growing closer and closer it seemed, yet he seemed so far away still. I mumbled to myself and rolled onto my stomach to get comfortable in bed. My phone was on the charger as I waited for Bookie to reply back. It was late though when I got back from Blue Ginger. I slowly closed my eyes as my body relaxed against the bed.

I opened my eyes to the sun shining bright in my face. I quickly shield my eyes with the cover by pulling it up grumbling. I peeked out to see it was snowing outside from my window. I glanced at my phone before grabbing it and turning it on to see many notifications for texts. Mom texted, the group chat texted a lot, and Bookie texted. My heart flip flopped and I smiled clicking on Farley's first.

BookerBooker: Merry Christmas Eve.

I blinked at his message. It just hit me that tomorrow would be Christmas. And I haven't done any shopping for dad or mom! Or my friends! I quickly text him back while getting out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I clicked on mom's text to see she had apologized for not calling me on Thanksgiving night and then another text said Merry Christmas Eve love, don't ignore my texts for so long. I guess either her message sent late or I just never got it...weird how technology works sometimes. I went on the group chat to see all my friends wishing each other and me a Merry Christmas Eve, well everyone but Cory I realized.