2

"We seriously going back down this path? What happened to leaving this life alone?" I asked as we walked down a long hallway.

"Shit when money calls ima always answer" Blue replied "hell yea especially for half a million" Chris chimed in nodding in agreement.

HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!?!? My head was legit spinning, the money sounded great but I was ready to leave this life behind and go legit. That was always the plan from the start but we all just got caught up in the life especially since the money came so easily. Blue triple knocked on the huge door in front of us and almost immediately the doors were pulled open and the strong smell of weed smacked my nose.

"Well well well look what the devil himself done drug in from the pits of hell" Loco chuckled as we all walked towards him.

"We heard you had a job for us" Blue said trying to get straight to the point.

"So why the hell is Ace here then cause last time i recall she said she won't taking no more jobs from me?" he asked raising his eyebrow as he looked at him.

"Half a mill is enough motivation to get me back in the game" I pointed out and he smirked.

"Here" he said tossing a thick folder onto the table i front of us.

"Fuck is this a list of all your enemies?" Chris asked as she picked the folder up "oh hell nah I ain't doing this shit it's basically a suicide mission" I chimed in after glancing at the name in the folder.

"Don't be a pussy now" Loco's husky voice boomed as he sat up in his chair.

"I ain't a pussy but half a mill ain't enough to take out the daughter of a mafia leader, lo that nigga bigger than you and your definitely off your rocker if you think we down to run this suicide mission" I explained and he shot up from his seat.

Within seconds the three of us were surrounded by Loco's men and each of them had a gun pointed directly at us. Loco's eyes darkened as he stared daggers into my soul and you could almost see the steam coming from his ears. He punched the desk and his cold dark expression soon turned into a fit of laughter as he sat back down in his chair.

"1.5 mill each, i'll give you half now and the other half once the job is done" he said motioning to one of the guys.

"Your insane" Chris pointed out shaking her head.

"Do we got a deal or not?" Loco asked as on of his guys opened a briefcase full of money "give us a second to discuss this" Blue chimed in.

"30 seconds" he replied harshly.

Blue turned to us and we huddled together to discuss the decision we were about to make. The money sounded great no doubt about it but this wasn't a regular job this was a legit suicide mission and Loco knew that which is why he wouldn't dare do it himself. A few months back loco went on this power trip, he needed to be the most respected and the most powerful man in the streets that he just started killing any and everyone that was bigger than him or had the potential of being bigger than him. Loco wanted everything Dominick "Nicky Reaper" DiGaetano had, he was envious of him and he wanted to know what it was like to be at the top. The Digaetano mafia family was well respected, well known and extremely powerful but his one weakness was his wife and kids, he hid his family and he hid it well.

"We're in" Blue answered turning back towards Loco.

"That's what I like to hear" Loco said as a smile spread across his face "Find his daughter and cut that bitches head off then mail that shit to him in a nice little package" he continued.

"That's it?" Chris asked raising her brow.

"You think i'm giving y'all 1.5 mill each for just one person?" he asked chuckling a little "I want the heads of each person that nigga loves" he boomed before pushing the briefcase closer towards us.