"What happened?" I asked.

"After you blacked out, the police cornered Adam. They charged him with robbery and with hurting a citizen of Vale. He's been wanted for numerous occasions and almost everywhere in Remnant."

"How did he hurt me?"

Blake's eyes focused on my right side. I turned my head and looked down. From the middle of my right bicep and down, everything was gone. My mouth hung open as I looked up at Blake. Tears were streaming down her face.

"He cut off your arm. I'm sorry, Yang. If I wasn't there, you wouldn't have worried about me."

"Blake."

Blake turned away, trying to get as far away from me as possible. With the remaining energy and strength, my left hand reached underneath her chin and pulled her close to me. Our foreheads touched and our lips were inches apart.

"Blake, to me, you're not considered a burden. I will love you till the end of Remnant."

"But I got in your way."

I sighed, lost for words. All I could do was act. I crashed my lips onto her's. After a few seconds, Blake finally kissed back. Holding there for a few seconds, Blake pulled away and before she could get any farther, I grabbed her shirt collar and pulled her back in for a second kiss. This time, more passionate and fire. I pulled away this time and pecked her lips before there was a significant gap between us.

"I will always love you, Blake. You're my little kitten."

Blake smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. I entwined my hand with her's and we sat there, just acknowledging each other's presence to be important.

"Ruby and Weiss will be here soon. I called them when we were in the ambulance."

"Thank you, Blake," I said kissing her cat ears.

She smiled and soon Ruby and Weiss walked in. Ruby's face showed a sign of worry and a bit scared. She never wanted to see me hurt in any mental or physical way. Weiss' face appeared to show grief. They pulled chairs over and we began to talk.

"What are you going to do?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"I'm pretty sure General Ironwood wouldn't mind giving you a piece of Atlas' new technology. A cybernetic limb," Weiss said.

"I think that'll work," Blake said. "What do you think, Yang?"

"I'll think about it."

For the rest of the afternoon, Ruby and Weiss stayed to talk with us. They left when it was around 6:20. The doctor came in as soon as they left.

"Ok, Ms. Belladonna. Yang needs to rest. It's time for you to head out."

Blake clung onto my arm, "I'm not leaving her side."

"I'm sorry, but she needs to be alone for the night."

I grabbed her arm and looked at the doctor, "I need her here."

The doctor sighed and allowed Blake to stay. Around 9:45, Blake was lying right next to me in the hospital bed. Her head was in the crook of my neck. Her arms were still around mine. I slipped it free and texted a picture to Ruby. It didn't take long for Blake to whimper for my arm to be back in her possession. I smiled, kissed the top of her head and slipped my arm back in between her's.

"I love you, kitten."

"I love you too, dragon."

~Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I was having a bit of trouble with Wattpad. I wrote this chapter out and reached 800 words. I thought it was a good stopping place and saved. I logged out and came onto my iPad. I got to the chapter and saw I had to rewrite it. I was like, "well this stinks. Maybe it didn't load." I reloaded and was still the same. I tried again, still the same. I hate when this happens. I absolutely hate it! I can understand when I wrote like maybe a paragraph and lost it, but I was almost finished with the chapter and I lost everything. That's what I hate. Losing all my hard work. I just sometime can't deal with Wattpad. I hope all of you are doing alright and hopefully you don't have any of these problems because they stink. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this story!! BAAAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!