1: Breakfast with Bagels

It was a Saturday morning when I woke up that day. I was hungry, so I decided to make myself a lox bagel because I frikin LOVE lox bagels. (If you didn't know, a lox bagel is just a cream cheese bagel with smoked salmon, as shown above) That's how I started every Saturday morning, because I could.

I decided to go out into the world and get some fresh air, so I put on my leggings, tank top, and sneakers, and walked down the hall, to the elevator. I checked my phone to see that it was 60 degrees. 60 degrees and a lox bagel is all I needed to get my day going.

When I got into the lobby, I noticed a bunch of boxes stacked up by the entrance, and more being brought in by some very handsome and muscular moving men.

"Hey, Jimmy?" I said the the guy at the front desk. "What's with all the boxes?

"Oh, hey Annabelle. You got some new neighbors, apartment E15."

"Cool. I'm E14."

"Yes, I know."

"See ya around, Jimmy."

"Have a nice day."

I walked ran outside to try and flirt with one of the moving men, but they had already started piling into the van. I turn and see two guys about my age standing by the boxes wondering how the heck they were gonna get all their stuff up. I would've offered to help, but... This is New York City-you either go up to someone because you know them, or because you're drunk.

So, I continued down the block to try and accomplish what I actually set out to do-exercise. Although it always ended with me eating some of those roasted nuts they sell on the street.

Don't ask me how I accomplish it.

I live in Battery Park, and it's VERY hard to find food carts around there.

*****

I come back home, and all of the boxes were gone, but the guys weren't.

Yup.

The same blue eyes that I had to stop myself from getting lost in before. One of them had dirty-blondish hair, and the other had brown. I decided to be friendly... and creepy... and start a conversation with them, because I was feeling lonely and honestly had nothing else to do.

I know?

Petty, right?

"Hey! Are you guys moving in?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we are." The dirty blonde one said. He seemed to be older.

"Cool! What um... apartment, if you don't mind me asking?"

"E15," The younger one replied. "We're in apartment E15."

"Oh, I guess I'm your new neighbor! I'm in E14." I stuck out my hand for one of them to shake. "I'm Annabelle, by the way.

The older one took my hand and shook it. "I'm Collins, and this is my younger brother Devan."

"Nice to meet you," Devan said.

"Hey, why are you guys just sitting here?" I asked them.

"Because we're waiting for all of our stuff to be unpacked." Collins informed me.

"Um, instead of being bored here, want to go to my apartment? I have bagels."

The two brothers looked at each other and smiled.

"Sure!" They both got up and followed me to the elevator.