And If... We stop there ?

Start from the beginning

"Richard ! Oh ! Richard ! " I arched my back even more. It seemed like I was about to break a bone. He was sending extra chills down my spine.

I couldn't take this anymore.

"Rich--Richard ! Ohhhhhhh ! " My juice came out while he was still licking my second set of lips. He took it all in and swallowed before to give it a kiss.

"Damn ! You still taste extraordinary." He complimented, staring at me and making me blush as I shyly smiled. I really felt like the younger version of myself again.

We sat up, taking a little break. By little, I mean a very small one as I got on my knees and got to work. Nothing changed, it still looked beautiful.

Big, long, hard, caramel color and tempting.

I touched the tip with my lips before to slightly bit it, making him groan. I looked up, smirking, then focused back on his third leg. I let my tongue get in contact with it, licking it, then opened my mouth and took the top inside first. Once again, I looked up and winked at him as he returned a glare full of lust. I then started sucking as if it was a lollipop, while I took my time, slowly adding more and more in my mouth.

"Oh...yes...keep going." He gently grabbed my hair, guiding me a bit. "Oh, T ! Shit ! " He groaned as I continued to please him until he let out his cum, what didn't take him long because I'd always known how to make it come fast.

While he laid down, I climbed on top of him, then trailed kissed from his v-line, passing by his abs and chest, to his neck, marking my own territory. I bit on his lobe, knowing how much he liked it.

I sat up, placing myself correctly, so I could ride my pony.

No lie though, I was scared a little bit. It'd been so long and I didn't know if I was still good at it. I didn't want him to be disappointed. I felt like a virgin all over again. I wasn't sure of what I was doing and how I was supposed to keep going from there. I moved a bit, feeling his dick at my entrance. It suddenly felt bigger than it'd ever been. I really didn't remember it being this huge. Am I going to die tonight ?

I couldn't believe that I was actually asking myself this question.

Seeing me in distress, he sat up and passionately kissed me, instantly putting me at ease. It didn't feel like we were broken up anymore, but as if we were still together. I felt pretty, protected and loved in his presence.

The craziest part about it was that I found it strange, but awesome all at the same time. I didn't want us to stop there. I felt like I needed him right now. I needed to feel him deep inside of me. I wanted him to make me feel special as he used to do before. By now, all the anger that was once there, completely disappeared, letting its place to...love ?

What was happening ?

We kept kissing as his hands went on my hips and he began moving them. I bit on his bottom lip as we pulled away, then shoved my head in his neck, taking in all his size. It took a few seconds, but my walls quickly adjusted to it, as if they'd been waiting for it all this time. My fortress had been waiting for him to come back home.

The way my heart was beating, I thought it was about to explode out of my chest.

But it felt amazing.

I felt complete again.

The pleasure was at its highest level.

Wanting to get more out of it, I rid faster, putting my hands on his chest for support as he laid back down, throwing his head back, his hands still resting on my hips.

"Shit, baby ! T, you gon' kill me ! Oh shit ! "

"I know, it feels so good ! AH ! " I began to roll my hips, going in a faster motion.