"Sometimes we just kick it."

"They definitely fucking if they just kicking it" Mink added in causing us both to laugh.

"Fuck y'all," she stated as a smile spread on her face, she knew we were right. "I feel like I should just ask him."

"Ask him if he burning?" Mink questioned.

She nodded her head. "You think he'll be truthful?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders, "yeah, like if he ain't burning no more he'll tell me. Plus we use protection anyways."

"Kennedy it's like you get dumber as the years go." I busted out laughing as Mink held a serious face after the statement. "I'm serious, all this dick out here and you still gon' choose the one that used to be burning?"

"Maybe I don't want to up my body count."

"Maybe you just dumb as fuck."

"Okay y'all," I jumped in trying to gain my composure from laughing, "y'all need to chill." Just as I stated it we heard the door unlocking causing us all to look towards that way. We watched as Landon, Jodie and Chris walked in causing Mink to roll her eyes.

"Well damn it's a party," Landon said with a smile as he locked the door. I smiled upon seeing him, everything had been really good with us. He was exceptional with Ava and always made sure I was good in all areas.

"Wasssupppp?" Chris hollered as a wide smile spread across his face causing me to look towards Kennedy who definitely held a smile just as big. Chris hugged everybody before stepping to Kennedy. I shook my head already knowing Kennedy was going to fall for whatever came out his mouth.

"You mad?" I heard Jodie ask Mink as Landon came over to me wrapping his arms around me from behind. I smiled as he kissed the side of my face, both of us zoning in on Mink and Jodie's conversation. "I'm good," Mink stated without even looking up from her phone. Her demeanor let it be known she wasn't fucking with him.

"Damn," Landon said a little above a whisper, "he told me what happen a couple days ago, she tell you?" I nodded my head, "she just told us today."

"Then why you giving me the cold shoulder?" Jodie questioned. "I'm not." She quickly replied, her eyes never leaving her phone.

Jodie sighed, "Mink, c'mon now. I'm sorry for how shit played out. We don't always see eye to eye but how she reacted and shit she said was wrong and I can admit that."

"That's cute, you can say that now cause she ain't here."

"They arguing like they together," Landon said quietly to me as he laughed, causing me to as well. "I think they lowkey like each other." I could feel him nodding his head in agreeance, "hell yeah. "

"Don't do that shit. I told both of you y'all were on one and needed to chill out. Both of you were doing too much."

"I was doing too much by introducing myself?" Now she was looking at Jodie. "Okay Jodie." She finished as she looked back at her phone.

"Mink you know that's not what I'm talking about."

"Whatever Jodie, I'm leaving." She stood up grabbing her stuff, "bye y'all." She yelled out. One thing Mink could do was stay mad or have an attitude with somebody when she was trying to prove a point.

"Where you going?" Kennedy asked with confusion, "we rode together."

"I'll take you home," Chris quickly stated while Jodie shook his head and was on Mink's heels as she tried to make her way out.

Chris started talking, pulling our attention to him and away from the door Mink and Jodie just walked out of. "I think we all should go on a double date." I slightly rolled my eyes he was just trying to butter Kennedy up, which quite frankly he didn't even have to do.