Forming a Plan

Conner and Alex still were chained to the wall in the Northern Kingdom Castle.

"Alex we have to send for help in some way." Conner said.

"Maybe I can use my magic to send a note to someone who can help us." Alex said. She snapped her fingers and a piece of parchment and a pen appeared.

"Ok, how will that help us. You going to write the message with your mind?" Conner said.

"Yes. Of course." Alex said. She concentrated on the pen and it floated to the parchment and started writing.

"Wow, I should write a new book just about your powers. Hey that's actually a good idea." Conner said and smiled at his newly found idea.

"Shut up, I'm trying to concentrate." Alex said.

"What are you writing?" Conner said.

"Writing a recipe for a spell, that can banish these two somewhere far away." Alex said.

"What's the spell?" Conner asked.

"It's like the wishing spell, but sort of motified." Alex said. "I created it a few years ago, just for them."

"Why didn't you ever use it then?" Conner said.

"I don't know. Probably because the day I created it we had a silly fight and...and I forgot about it."

"What fight?" Conner asked.

"The fight we had about Carrie. When she turned 16." Alex said.

Alex's and Conner's Flashback

It was a very important day for young Carrie.  It was her sixteenth birthday, and she wanted everything to be perfect.  She got up that day and combed her long auburn hair.  She always wanted to color her hair a different color, but her mother would never let that happen.  She curled her hair into soft beach-waves and put on a pair of white jeans and a blue off the shoulder blouse.  She ran out of her room, and accidentally bumped into her 18 year old brother Matthew who was holding a tablet in his hands.

"Sorry Matt.  I didn't see you."  Carrie said.

"You getting ready for your party tonight?"  He said.

"Yeah, mom and I still have to go out and get the cake.  What are you doing?"

"Mom wants me to research colleges, and pick my top ten.  This is a lot of work."  Matthew said and showed Carrie his list on the tablet.

"You only have one...and it's a major party school."  Carrie said.

"How do you know that?"  Matthew said.

"Because I already have my top ten colleges."  Carrie and and smiled.  "Not sure mom and dad would want you to go to a party school."

"Well, thank you for telling me that.  But it's still on top of my list."  Matthew said.

"Why?" 

"Because it's by the beach, and my friends are planning on going there next year."  Matthew said.

Carrie rolled her eyes and walked downstairs to get some breakfast.  In the master bedroom, Conner and Bree were in their bathroom getting ready.