☆ chapter five ☆

"I ain't gonna lie, I'ma keep it real

"I ain't gonna lie, I'ma keep it real. I don't wanna tell you how I feel. I just wanna get you to my room, we can do whatever that we wanna do."
_________

we arrived at a glossy black Benz truck, and I laughed internally at the irony of the situation. thankfully, there were enough seats to fit us all but I ended up getting stuck between Tracy and bexey, Wicca taking the passenger seat.

I wasn't complaining though.

gustav adjusted his mirror slightly, and I could see his chocolate brown eyes peering back at me. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, but his eyes never left me. so, I stared back—not knowing how to handle these types of situations very well.

"he's just a grump today, don't worry about it," bexey whispered to me, and I just sighed happily because although peep is acting a little strange, I'm still happy to be here, with them—especially him.

the ride wasn't very long because the apartment was in the heart of the city, about six minutes from the mall. gustav parked the truck and we all filed out.

the outside of the apartment was luxurious and looked more like my house than a complex of any sorts, but that's to be expected of L.A. the plants, walkway and other decorative outdoors items looked expensive.

peep pulled out the keys, unlocked the mahogany door and I followed the boys into the building.

my eyes widened.

this place is a total bachelor pad.

I looked around, and there was random stuff placed in the most random places.

I'm sure if my parents saw it, they'd call it art.

"wow," I marveled and Tracy chuckled, maneuvering his way past the guys and I, into the depths of the house.

"foooood," Wicca groaned.

"you just ate, bruva." bexey pointed out and Wicca ignored him, prancing towards the kitchen. I giggled quietly, and peep looked down at me. a very tiny—and by tiny, I mean microscopic—smile pulled at his lips, but he shook his head and walked passed me, collapsing on a beat up reclining chair.

"so, uh—" bexey interrupted me.

"trust me, it gets better than this. we'll probably have a party here later on." a party?

"eve!" called Tracy from a room deeper into the house. I followed the sound of his voice, and it led me down a hallway that a few rooms were branched off of. when I stood in front of the door that led to—presumably—Tracy's room, I knocked on the door. he let me in with a sly grin on his face.

"so, earlier we were talking about merch.." I nodded my head. "and I want you to design it, and we have loads of time before the party starts. so, whaddya say?"

two hours, a family size bag of Doritos and five Pepsi later, Tracy and I had finally decided on a merch design—which, I was pretty damn proud of.

"that looks awesome," he awed and turned to face me, smiling. I looked down at my creation.

"thanks." I leaned back in his computer chair and sighed.

"what's wrong?" he questioned, concerned.

"nothing really."

he gave me a look, almost as if what I was saying was complete nonsense. now, I probably would talk to him about pretty much anything, but I don't want him to just assume I'm a person who likes to spill my guts—because I'm not, regardless of whether I have kind of broke my own rules in the past day or not.

"I promise I won't say anything to anyone. you just look like you need someone to talk to." I pondered his words for a moment and really thought about whether it actually mattered if I told him or not.

it's not like I have any friends, so there's no chance that any relationships could be ruined. the only thing I would worry about is if it got out online somewhere because then it affects my parents. I truly don't believe Tracy is like that, though.

I doodled some more on a spare piece of paper that he had laying around and began the outline of a detailed sun.

"just, there's some stuff... that I have going on. it's slightly hard to explain, mainly because there isn't exactly a reason I feel this way." he nodded, understanding.

"well, sometimes shit just happens. even if you have a reason to feel negatively about something or not doesn't mean you don't have the right to talk about your emotions. I won't judge you, as long as you don't judge me.. or my face tattoos. or my large collection of anime." I laughed out loud, feeling comfortable for one of the first times in my life. I never thought it'd be in a house full of some of my favorite music artists, and to be able to talk to lil Tracy, Tracy Minaj, jazz butler, about what's going on in my life would have seemed impossible if you spoke to me yesterday.

"well, it all started when..."

____________