Starting the year right!👍🏻👫❤️

Matt just arrived in Cebu and he called her once he settled. They saw each other the night before he flew. He visited her when he learned that her grandmother passed away. He wanted to stay with her until the funeral but she insisted he should fly to Cebu. Alam kasi niya how difficult to book another flight especially holiday season. She was supposed to spend some time in Cebu after Christmas and just before New Year but with what happened to her Lola cancelled na.
Matt: Love, how are you? Your eyes are all puffy from crying. I should have been there for you. (They had time to video call each other)
Sarah: Lovey, ok lang ako. No need to worry. Siyempre malungkot na wala na si Lola pero masaya na rin kami na nakarest na siya at kapiling ya na si Lord. Huwag mo na ako alalahanin.
Matt: Ok. Tell Tita my condolences. Are you spending your holiday there in Tarlac?
Sarah: Ahm...hindi pa sure. Sorry Love ha. Hindi na naman natuloy ang plan natin to spend a portion of the holiday together. Kung kelan pa naman na pinayagan na ko.
Matt: Hey....it's ok. Family yan e. You had to be there and we never knew naman when it will happen di ba? You don't have to worry and say sorry. I already appreciate every little time you have spared to be with me.
Sarah: Thank you. What did I do to deserve someone like you? (Smiles)
Matt: No...it's the other way around. What did I do to deserve someone like you? (Smiles) Sorry I wasn't really there for you kasi I have album tours pa last time sa Imus then Naga...then I went home na here in Cebu. I love you baby. I'll make it up to you when I get back in Manila on January.
Sarah: Lovey, just knowing that you are always there for me kahit walang physical presence ok ako. I trust you ok?
Matt (smiles as he looks on to his phone screen): I love you so much and thank you for the trust. I trust you too.

Jonas: Bai, uwi ba si Sarah dito?
Matt: Ui! Anong uwi? Gago bai. Hindi naman dito nakatira.
Jonas: Eh dun naman ang punta nun! Bakit may gusto ka pa bang pakasalan na iba?
Matt: Gago!! Wala ui. Siya na talaga ang huli.
Jonas: Basta bai kung medyo matagal ka pa mag decide baka mawala pa yan sa yo.
Matt: Bai, ikaw ha....parang gusto mo yata masuntok. Hindi yan mawawala sa akin I'll make sure of that.
Jonas (laughs): Sabi mo e.

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day came like a breeze...the family celebrated together drinking wine and enjoying good food. Matt and his cousins together with Giorgia and their close friends went clubbing and simply just enjoyed the Christmas break. He updated Sarah everyday and asked her how her day went. Just after Christmas the family spent few days in Shangrila Mactan and enjoyed the sun. Matt after jetskiing and swimming for a while went to lounge by the beach and checked his Twitter account.
Donikko: Cuz! What's with the frown?
Matt: Nothing! Just some damn basher. Making issues about me again.
Donikko (chuckles): You're not still use to it? That's one reason I don't want to be in showbiz. People has a say in everything. As if they really know you too well.
Matt: Yeah I know. What really pisses me off is nadadamay pa ang ibang taong walang kamalay malay. Sometimes nga I hope I can be like Sarah na not really active on social media but I guess siya lang ang kaya na ganon kasi she is already on top. She doesn't need to promote anything because people will still support her no matter what. Ako hindi ko kaya yon especially I don't have regular shows to promote my projects.
Donikko: Well you do have a point there. Pero sabi nga ni Sarah sa yo di ba TRUST....yun ang keyword. Hayaan mo na ang ibang tao. What is important is what is between you two.

Sarah: Hey Love! How are you? Umitim ka na naman. (Smiles as she look on the screen of her phone)
Matt (smiles back): I'm fine Love. I will fly to Manila on Jan 3. Kita tayo ha? That will be in 5 days. I miss you so much.
Sarah: Sus bolero! Enjoy ka naman yata sa vacation mo diyan e...kahit wala ako.
Matt (frowns): Ano na namang hirit yan? Enjoy naman pero it would be different if you were here. But love...naiintindihan ko....you know....about you not being able to make it here. Nag open ka ba ng Twitter mo?
Sarah (laughs): Lovey!!! Don't worry. Nag open ako ng Twitter ko but I know walang katotohanan yun. I have my eyes on you (smiles sweetly)
Matt: Sarah!!! Don't tell me you have spies here in Cebu? Hindi yata full ang trust mo e?
Sarah: Love, Uy...wala akong sinasabi na ganun. I fully trust you and I don't have anything to doubt you. Alam ko naman how honest you are and ever since sa umpisa pa lang you have always been true. I'm just kidding you.
Matt (sighs): I don't know....anyway I have to go now. See you once I get back in Manila.
Sarah: Lovey.... I love you very very much. (She said with so much lambing)
Matt (smiles...he can never win talaga with this woman): You really know how to melt my heart. I love you too very very very much. I miss you. (Sobrang mahal na mahal kita Sarah - he thought)