A Sky Full of Stars ✨

Sarah: Lovey!!! Wala ka pa sa Manila?
Matt: We will leave for the airport in a while. Don't worry....I will make it home for the concert.
Sarah: Sabi ko naman sa yo kahapon ka pa sana umuwi. Di ba natapos na ng shoot kahapon pa?
Matt: Yeah but Don and I went to explore the place a bit.
Sarah: Ay Oo pala. I saw your IG....Gianmatteo! Ikaw talaga minsan nasobrahan sa pagka risk taker.
Matt: Love.....Oo na. Sorry. Look...I'm careful naman kaya nga bumalik na kami sa hotel.
Sarah: It's just that you got me worried. Lovey, be careful ok? I love you.
Matt (smiles.....ang sweet talaga ng lovey ko): I love you so much. See you! I'm excited for the concert.
Sarah (smiles widely): Ako rin! Sobrang excited!

Sarah: Lovey, I'm on my way na to MOA. See you in a while?
Matt: We will finish in a while. Nag meeting lang kami with Direk Rowell. Kain muna tayo before the concert?
Sarah: Huwag na Lovey. Baka ma late tayo!
Matt: Love, we have to stand all throughout the concert. I don't think it's a good idea if hindi tayo kumain beforehand.
Sarah: Kaya natin yun! Excited na kasi ako for the concert.
Matt (smiles....fan girl talaga ang girlfriend niya sa Coldplay): Ok...ok. Just eat something along the way. Then maybe we can grab something to eat after the concert.

Sarah: Lovey, let's go! Dalian natin para makapwesto tayo ng maganda.
Matt (chuckles as he held her hand): Wait Love. Hindi naman mawawala ang banda and besides we are even early pa nga.
Sarah (pulls him lightly as she excitedly head for the entrance): Marami ng tao. Ang liit ko pa naman baka hindi ako makanood ng mabuti.
Matt just shook his head....angcute niya talaga maging fangirl. Parang teenager lang....
Matt: Lovey, relax. There's plenty of space. Besides I'm sure the marshals will make sure you have a good spot.
They were supposed to be on the right side of the stage but saw that it is more crowded so they transferred to the left side. Sarah was all so excited that she went in ahead of Matt. He quickly get beside her and held her close.
Matt: Love naman e. Wait for me. Ayokong mawala ka.
Direk Rowell: Ang arte mo naman Matt. Nandito naman kami and hindi namin pababayaan yan.
Sarah: Pasensya na Direk. OA lang talaga tong Lovey ko. (Giggles)
Matt (scratches his head): OA na kung OA pero Direk takot lang po ako mawala to at baka ako malagot kay Daddy Delfin.
Direk Rowell (laughs): Daddy Delfin?! Aba asenso ka na Matt ha?
Sarah: Oo nga...bakit nakikiDaddy ka? (Teases him)
Matt: Soon! (Winks and smiles at her)

The concert started and the crowd was wonderful. It was really festive and looked like a big New Year's Eve party. The band sang A Sky Full of Stars....and Matt sang along with them as he hugged her from the back and sang closely to her ear.

Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I'm gonna give you my heart
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
'Cause you light up the path

Sarah smiled and reached out pinched his cheek. She moved to her right still holding on to his hand and looked up to him
Sarah: You're so sweet Love! (Told him a little bit loudly) Akala ko Fix You lang na kanta nila ang alam mo (laughs teasing him)
Matt (whispered to her ear): You look so beautiful that I am finding hard to resist the urge to kiss you right here. (Kissed her softly just slightly close to her lips and she blushed and lightly slap him giggling)

The night turned out to a great night for them. Matt has his arm around her the whole time and they enjoyed singing with the band, swaying to the music and enjoying the colors, lights and fireworks. Some of their friends snapped a short clip with them in it and surprisingly Sarah didn't felt bad with The Scientist song which made her think that she indeed completely moved on from a heartbreak.

Sarah's POV
This night turned out to be magical....what more could I ask? I'm watching the concert of my favorite band with the love of my life beside me. Just having his arms around me...just makes me feel secure....makes me feel home.

She pulled him closer and leaned toward his chest as the band sang Fix you. She felt Matt pulled her close too and kissed her hair. It felt like they were the only ones there.

Sorry guys for a very short update 😬 I have been busy and ran out of ideas. Sorry ✌🏻
Excited for The Voice Teens tomorrow! Go Team Sarah!!!