Araw araw.....sana 🙏🏻

Sarah: Love, malapit na rin pala palabas ang movie mo.
They are having lunch before going to their respective appointments.
Matt: Yeah Love. We should watch it together if our schedules permit. Magiging busy na nga for promotions.
Sarah: Oo nga. We are both busy again. Gusto ko pa naman manuod ng sine.
Matt: Oo nga. Medyo matagal na rin tayo hindi nakapagsine. What do you want to watch?
Sarah: Hmmm. LalaLand.
Matt: Maybe we can watch day after tomorrow. Wait check ko muna ang schedule ko. (Checks his notes on his phone) May radio promotion kami niyan sa hapon but we can squeeze through it. Earlier nga lang.
Sarah (smiles): Yay! Nakakaaliw lang na we have this quick dates....we find ways talaga.
Matt (held her hand and kissed it): How I wish na we can see each other and be together everyday. (Been quiet for awhile)
Sarah: Love....(touched his cheek) Someday...in time.
Matt (sighs): I know na hindi pa time...but I always look forward to it...everyday.
Sarah: Sus...madrama na naman ang lovey ko. Nahawa ka yata ni Tito Christopher e sa pagkadramatic actor (giggles) Excited na ko for your movie. Sabay tayo manood ha?
Matt (smiles): Of course! Thank you Love for being so supportive. Alam ko that I am not in your level of popularity and besides wala naman talaga akong hangarin to be super well known. I just love doing the craft....acting, singing, hosting. I really appreciate that you are always there to support me.
Sarah: Lovey! Ano ka ba?! Siyempre we are partners....through thick and thin. Bahala na lang ang bashers diyan. Mainggit na lang sila (smiles) I am just here for you....every step of the way.
Matt (smiles and leans to kiss her cheek): That's why I love you so much! Iba ka rin kasi magmahal. I love you my Sarah!
Sarah (smiles): I love you too my Matteo! Naku tama na nga to....too much keso! (Giggles)

.............................

Matt: Hello...Lovey?
Sarah: Love!!! I've been calling you kanina pa.
Matt: Love, sorry. Nagswim kasi kami ni Donikko. Did you just woke up?
Sarah: Hindi no! You should be proud of me. Maaga ako nagising to work out. Tumawag ako to ask if tuloy tayo manuod ng sine.
Matt: Yes Love. Tapos na rin kami e. Mag shower lang ako then get dressed. San tayo magkikita? Sa Greenbelt na?
Sarah: Ok. Pahatid ako dun.
Matt: See you! Pero later ako maghatid sa yo pabalik. We are going to Quezon City din kasi for some radio tours for the movie.
Sarah: Ah ok. Sige.

....................

Matt: You look sexy Lovey! (Kissed her forehead at umakbay sa kanya)
Sarah: Sus nambola ka pa! (Slightly pinched his abs) Ikaw din gwapo! (Giggles as she saw him blush) Uy....nagpapacute pa siya.
Matt: It's only you who can make me blush! Let's go na. After the movie dadaanan pa natin si Ivan.
The two went to buy tickets and entered the cinema. Sarah still has one bodyguard with her but he made sure that he give them enough space to feel like a normal couple having a date. Once settled in their seats, Matt reached for her hand.....kissed it and held it close to his heart.
Sarah: Lovey, manunuod na tayo. Baka mamula na ang kamay ko sa higpit ng hawak mo (softly whispered in his ear)
Matt (looked over to her and whispered back): I just want to make the most of this moment. Isa kasi ito sa quick dates natin (leaned and kissed her forehead....and she just smiled na kinilig)
The movie was great but Matt never really paid much attention to it. He was busy stealing glances to his girlfriend just happy to see her enjoying the film. They went out the cinema holding hands and went for a quick snack before heading to Quezon City.
Sarah: Ang ganda ng story Lovey no? (Matt just nodded) O bakit parang ang tahimik mo?
Matt: No I'm ok. Medyo sumasakit lang ang upper back ko (gently squeezed her hand)
Sarah (let go his hand and try massaging his upper back while they are walking): Saan banda masakit dito?
Matt (chuckles): Love, mas maganda pag nagmasahe ka nakadapa ako.....at nakahubad.
Sarah (hinampas si Matt): Gagi! Ikaw talaga!
Matt: Ouch! Ang sakit non ha! (Laughs while Sarah blushes) Tara na nga. Grab tayo ng something to eat along the way. Malelate kasi ako pag kumain pa tayo and Ivan is already waiting along EDSA.
They went to buy burgers and Sarah rode in Matt's car while convoy lang ang car niya with her driver and bodyguard.
Matt: O ayan na si Ivan. Huwag kaya natin buksan (laughs and took a video of Ivan from inside the car and Ivan knocks on the window)
Sarah: Love, buksan mo na ang pinto.
Matt opened the door and let him in. Seating arrangement.....Sarah, Matt, Ivan.
Ivan: Hi Guys! Hi SG! (Leaned over for a beso but Matt pushed him back lightly)
Matt: Huwag na! Umaandar na ang sasakyan e.
Ivan: Bro it's too early nakakarami ka na ha? You wouldn't even open the door. SG o?! (Parang batang nagsumbong)
Matt: I just miss you bro! (Sarah just giggled looking over to them.....parang magkapatid na kasi ang dalawang to)
Ivan: Grabe kayong dalawa. You always take the opportunity to see each other even a few hours lang. Salute to you both! (Gestured a salute)
Sarah: We just have to exert some effort to make this relationship work (smiles)
Matt: You know bro..,.that I really love this girl so much (pulls her close with his arm around her and kissed her hair)
Ivan: Hay Naku! Nang iinggit talaga kayo! You two should get married already! (Sarah blushed)
Matt: Sana! Para araw araw magkasama.....aw! (Sarah pinched his abs and Ivan just laughed)
..........................................

Sorry for the late and short update guys! 😆