Chapter 13 : Embarrassed!

Start from the beginning

"Kyaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! So cute!!!!" Ochaco giggled!

I just stood in front of the class completely embarrassed.

"How about you All Might-Sensei?! Who's your favorite Hero?!!!!" Mineta excitingly asked.

All Might keeps looking at me, I can see his cheeks getting more red even than before.

Maybe he's also embarrassed too.

All Might cleared his throat and said "U-Uhm well, the public has never seen this Hero in action. But I did and so did you my dear young Heroes. This Hero really impressed me a lot during its first participation in my activity back at the Ground Beta. It's your N-Natsume-Sensei." he said my name shyly while he was scratching his cheek with his finger and looking down on the floor.

The Students just made an uproar!!!

"I knew it!!!!! All Might-Sensei likes Natsume-Sensei!!!!!" Kaminari blurted out as he stood up from his desk.

"N-N-No guys! I-I-It's not like that! Like differs from favorite!" I explained.

"Natsume-Sensei!" Kirishima called.

He opened his dictionary and started reading something.

"Favorite :  A person or a thing that is liked more than others...One that is treated or regarded with special favor or liking! A person who is specially loved and trusted!!! And so yeah, All Might-Sensei loves you."

I blushed even more.

"N-Not that kind of love!" I exclaimed.

"Who knows, maybe it's different when it comes to the both of you." Yaoyorozu implied smirking.

"Hmppphhh alright! I'm going to give you guys a very very long hard written quiz later after your All Might-Sensei's class!" I exclaimed. But I still feel embarrassed though.

"Nooooooooo!" They whined.

So after All Might's Class, I started mine and just like what I said, I did gave them a very long hard written quiz.

They all passed their papers and I told them that they can take their lunch break.

I thought all of them were finished since the classroom was already in silent, not until when Shoto approached me and gave me his paper. I looked behind him and he's the only one left. How unusual. Shoto always passed his paper in second after Bakugo or sometimes first.

"Natsume-Sensei." he said in his calm voice.

"Yep?"

"Can you accompany me this Thursday afternoon after the class?"

"Sure. To where?"

"To the Mall. I need to buy something for my Mom, her birthday is almost approaching and I don't have any idea what to buy."

"I would love to!" I cheerfully replied.

"And by the way, this is for you." he said while gently grabbing my wrist and putting a cute bracelet around it.

"Wow! This is so beautiful Shoto!!!" I was stunned as I was looking at the bracelet that was dangling on my wrist.

"Thank You!" I sweetly smiled.

Shoto just blushed. "N-No w-worries. U-Uhm, see you around Natsume-Sensei." he spun around and walked away.

*All Might's POV*

Those kids really embarrassed me. I sigh.

Mei enters the Faculty Room and I noticed something on her wrist.

A silver bracelet, it wasn't there when I leave the classroom.

"Look what I just got!" she happily beamed while showing me the bracelet.

"It looks good on you!" I replied with a smile.

"Shoto gave this to me after my class."

I see.

Todoroki-Shounen has taking a liking to Mei.

"I think that kid likes you." I said.

"Hahaha, that would be impossible. Maybe as a Teacher."

"I don't think so. I noticed that he keeps on glancing at you during my class."

"It's just a glance you silly!" She chuckled.

"Oh, by the way! Let's eat." Mei gave me the bento.

"I'll just wash my hands first." she said as she got up from the chair.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Come in." I said.

A student came in and was looking for Present Mic.

"All Might-Sensei, do you know where Yamada-Sensei is? I just need to pass him my assignment."

"I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea where Yamada-san is. But you can just leave your assignment in my care and I'll just give it to him when he returns." I replied.

"Thank you All Might-Sensei!" she said, handing me her notebook.

"No problem!" I raised a thumb.

The female student turned her back on me and walked away.

"Atchoooo!!!!" She just sneezed. I guess she was sick.

Mei got out from the bathroom and walked towards my direction. Then, she suddenly slipped backwards! Thankfully I was able to response immediately, I caught her in my arms but I also slipped forward. Now, I'm on top of her.

We both blushed as we stared into each other's eyes.

"U-Uhm, why is the floor so slippery?" she nervously asked.

"I-I-I don't know."

Her breath is making me feel hot.

Then the door suddenly slammed open.

"Wohoooo! Hotdogs and Burgers for lunch!!!!!" Yamada-san beamed.

"Eh? What are you two doing?" He asked, looking at us.

"I-I-It's not what you think!" Mei said in a panic.

I got up and helped her up.

"We both slipped." I explained.

"Relax! Relax! I'm not thinking anything weird inside my head! Hahahaha"

"By the way, a student of yours came in here and was looking for you. She wants to pass her assignment. It's on my desk."

"Oh! It's Yui-chan! She was sick for like 3 days, she keeps sneezing out and releasing her slippery quirk."

"Oh, that explains." We looked at the slippery substance that Mei and I fell in.

"It's her snot." Yamada-san said in a calm voice. But then laughed hysterically after a few seconds. "Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Mei changed her clothes and washed her legs that was covered with snot.

It's good thing that I brought some extra clothes with me.

"Natsume-san, I'm going to walk you again after your class, okay?"

She nodded and smiled.

=======

Author : And this is where all the romance and smut begins....