[40]

wattpad was glitchy asf & was putting this chapter back in my drafts. 

if ever you can't see it, kindly refresh.

—-—

ROSÉ'S POINT OF VIEW. 

we were all in the living room, as silence and tension filled the air. everything was quiet. too quiet. but the silence was broken when we heard a knock on the door. 

i immediately stood up to get the door and put on a smile on my face, you never know if it's our boss. you also never know if the camera is filming here in the blackpink house. 

when i opened the door, i was shocked when i saw who it was. it was the one and only jeon jungkook. 

"jungkookie!" i exclaimed, smiling cheerfully. "what brings you here?"  i asked him, "would you like to come in?"  i was sure they were watching, i could feel their stares behind my back. 

"ah, aniya. i'm just here to talk to lisa."  i immediately froze, he wanted to see her not me. "s-she's  inside." i stuttered a little, and gave him a sad smile. he really loves her. 

suddenly, lisa walked passed me and went outside the door where jungkook is standing, facing him. "noona, let's talk." he said calmly, as he took her hand and lead her to the garden. 

i watched their two figures get smaller, hand in hand. 

i smiled sadly to myself, maybe i was blinded by my own happiness that i didn't see someone was being hurt. while on the other hand, lisa thought about me first. 

its their story, and i don't want to be the one to ruin their happy ending anymore. i know in my life i can find my own little happy ending. with someone else. 

i closed the door and looked at my eonnies, tears streaming down my face as i smiled sadly at them. "is it too late to change what ive done?" 

———

a not bitchy rosé chapter. ((':