Chapter 5 -- Officially his girlfriend. [E]

Not expected goes in now!

I got better after a week or so. Cassie and my parents were fussing around trying to convince me to stay in the hospital for a while, but I knew I’ve been missing a lot, and no way am I going to be lying here for one more day, my butt already hurts an if I stayed here for one more day, I’m so sure it would go numb for the rest of my life.

 So there, I went home and fixed my things for school. I plan on going to school the next day, I don’t want to have so many things to catch up with.

 I was completely fine at first, I entered the school grounds with Cassie, I looked around and smiled at the things I’ve missed so much.

 Me? Miss the school? Gosh, that incident really had my perspective turned upside down!

 Then there went the almost-stampede crowd hugging.

 I didn’t realize I was so much adored here, they all asked me if I’m okay, what happened to me, do I need something, blah blah blah. I was trying to be nice to them and not yell at them to get out of my face coz they’re annoying the hell out of me.

 I know they cared for me but they didn’t need to crush me to get me to know that right?

 I barely have anything to say, I just smiled at them and squeezed away from the crowd, leaving Cassie there to take care of them.

 “Guys! Calm down! Lilith’s okay!” She roared over the crowd.

 I felt sorry for Cassie, being squeezed by the crowd, but no way I was gonna go back there, That really got me exhausted, as in like exhausted that I just want to lay down and sleep. Maybe I got used to lying in bed all day that my body can’t stand to do so much work.

 I was resting my head in my hands when somebody poked me in the shoulder.

 That one got me stressed, annoyed and literally out of hope, I don’t want to get crushed again for god’s sake!

 I was about to say something nasty to whoever it is that poked me but when I looked back, all the mean things in my mind vanished away.

 It was Kyle, his forehead creased with worry.

 “Are you okay? That was one of a kind welcoming treat.” He asked, joking a little so that my mood would lighten up.

 I half-smiled at him, still exhausted. “I didn’t know, everyone would act like that…” I said.

 “You are well loved here in school, Lilith. Don’t forget that.” He said then chuckled.

 I watched as the crowd slowly disperse. If I was right, they were about 60 of them. Gosh.

 In the corner of my eye, I saw Kyle looking at me.

 I felt heat rush to my face as I ducked down trying to relax.

 “W-What?” I asked, stammering.

 “What happened Lilith?” He asked, completely worried.

 Then flashbacks of the night came to me, my first instinct was to cry, but I stopped it immediately. No way am I going to cry. Just no way. Besides, something good happened because of that.

 I clung to the memory of Harry, manned up and smiled bravely at Kyle.

 “Some boys just decided to have fun with us, thankfully, someone saved us from them.” I admitted as casually as I can. Surprisingly, my voice went calmer than I felt.

 I felt stronger when I told him what happened. Maybe because I’ve let it out or maybe because I know that Harry will always be there for me.

 Kyle was going to say something when someone spoke up.

 “So the nerd got away huh?” someone sneered at me.

 I looked up and saw that it was Violet who spoke.

 “Where’s your orgy team? Cant stand to be with you anymore?” Valerie seethed.

 Suddenly, I felt so angry, Hey! I just got back from the hospital and they sure don’t have any right to bitch up on me!

 I stood up and crossed my arm.

 “Sorry, I don’t speak slut, and if by any chance you two are jealous, just wait to spread your legs for a stranger, You can just roam around at night and you’ll find your own.” I told them.

 They narrowed their eyes at me and was about to say something smart when Kyle stood up and pulled me behind him so he was the one facing Violet.

 “Violet, will you please stop being a bitch?” He asked politely but very annoyed.

 Violet formed an O with her mouth and glared at me.

 “So, know you’re teaming up with her?” She snarled at us.

 “You don’t have the right to insult her in any way! She just came from the hospital for goodness’ sake!” He yelled.

 “How can you be so sure that she isn’t an attention slut?” She yelled back.

 “I am sure she isn’t Violet. You know why? Because that is your job!” He bellowed.

 Seeing she can’t counter Kyle anymore, Violet turned to me.

 “So know that Kyle’s standing up for you, you think he likes you?” She barked at me. 

She’s right… Kyle’s just being…nice. That’s all… There’s no way he likes me…

 “How could you even dream of a popular guy liking a dirty little nerd like you??” She continued, trying her best to embarrass me in public.

 I was starting to tear up, but I was trying my best not to, everyone was looking at our little scene, even Cassie can’t intervene now.

 Suddenly, Kyle said something that surprised us all, even the two bitches.

 “Oh yeah? Well this dirty little nerd is now my girlfriend!” He declared loudly.

 I don’t know how it happened. But…

 I am now Kyle’s official girlfriend.

Oh Gosh.