Chapter 1 -- Lilith

So! Here comes my Vampire story! please COMMENT and VOTE!  :3 weeheeheeheeheehee

“If only was a vampire!” I whined to my best friend, Cassie, as we used all our willpower and hope to even live while we carry tons of boxes downstairs.

Unlike me, who has black hair and eyes that seemed to have the wrong shade of blue and in every angle, very plain, Cassie is exceptionally beautiful; blonde hair, blue eyes, royal cheekbone, and not to mention very talented. I never thought that a girl like her would want to be my bestfriend but doing something horrible to her greatest enemy really got me the chance. She became my bestfriend when I did a prank to someone who's been messing with her, it was nasty, and if by any  chance you heard the girls shrill scream and the ghastly look on her face, you'd think nasty is such an understatement.

Back to Cassie, with her looks, you'd think that Cassie was the flirty kind of girl, but she's not, not even the slightest bit close to that, even though she looks practically perfect, she doesn't like boys and their ways, She once told me "Make friends, Ask on a date, Kiss, Hug then lead you to bed then tell everyone about it." See? she hates them, to the bones.

And again, unlike me, who's head over heels for one boy who caught my eyes, unfortunately the feeling isn't mutual, as in really NOT mutual.

Anyway, back to present, we were assigned to bring the props boxes from the fourth floor to the storage room in the first floor, inside the box were dresses, scriptbooks, even vases with stupid fake roses in them and boy! Was it heavy!

 “Lilith, you know Vampires are not true.” Cassie said, dropping the box down for a little rest.

 “Aw, don’t break my bubble Caz, I believe in them kay’?” I protested stomping my foot like a child.

 Cassie laughed at my behavior, "Im not breaking your bubble Lilith, Im just stating a fact."

I narrowed my eyes at her while grinning, "Funny how it sounded like fuck."

"Very funny, Lilith." 

"That's why you love me sweetie." I winked at her and picked up my box.

That's the thing about the two of us, we totally blend with each other, which if you ask me, is so freaking  cool.

 After an hour or so, we managed to bring all of the boxes down, all ten of em’.

 “Well, It's a good thing we lived, I guess?” I said while panting.

"By the rate of our panting, I think we might suck all the air in the world."  

 I chuckled and about to say something when Violet and Valerie, the two meanest and fakest girls alive, passed by and stopped in front of us.

Violet and Valerie are really pretty, wearing tons of makeups, designer heels, bags and clothes. They often wear slutty skirts, and even more slutty tank tops, which really describes they're personality. If only they were nicer, they might have been perfect, but they're mean as a witch, and I speak from experience. 

From the corner of my eye, I saw Cassie’s eyes narrowed I, on the other hand, just ducked my head.

 Suddenly, Violet poured her orange juice on Cassie and me, I looked up at her in disbelief and she just snikered.

 “Oh! I didn’t notice you two were there, looks like you’re totally invisible!” Violet and Valerie laughed and walked away, leaving us drenched with orange juice and its sour smell.

 “I don’t believe those two bitches!” Cassie sneered.

 “Caz, don’t mind them, Karma acts f-fast.” I said calmly but not able to stop the shaking in my voice.