20180110

Morning
It seems like no one read my thought yet yesterday. But i will still write this. Today is 1st day of Golden Disc Award. So we wake up early this day.

Did you watch Run ep. 35 last night?
Yeahh.. We make kimchi 😀 its so fun. And as you can see at the end i always try my best to be beside Kookie. And.. Yes. We still wear our couple bracelet. You wanna know about that couple bracelet?

So i dont know where Kookie buy that thing. And right he give it to me. At first i dont know if he have two pieces of that bracelet. He just back at our dorm out of no where and give it to me. He said like this:

"V hyung. Here.. (give the bracelet). You can wear it for now on"

So i wear that bracelet. And then the next few days i saw he wear the same bracelet so i assume its couple bracelet. But why he give it to me? Did he really want us to wear couple things? Because before this we wear some of couple things as you know.

Couple ring that we wear before its from our fansite masternim and Kookie the first one to initiated to wear that ring. He said that we have to wear to appreciate someone gift. But as usual its just like that.. It never going to be something between us because he never really give me the reason why he like that.

Oh.. And that Golden Closet things. You guys really make so many theory about it. So i will explain that Ernie i gave Yeontan to play with the Ernie on Kookie desk its different. You can see it clearly one have tounge and the other one have no tounge.
But i will admitted that my Ernie is from Kookie. He said that he have two so he give me one. Coincidence? Hahaha.. I dont know.

And the cactus lamp its not from me. I dont know where he buy that lamp but yes he have that lamp after i said i want to grow Cactus with someone. Coincidence?

About new dorm? Roommate?
We not move yet actually. We still at our old dorm because its not that easy to move. But some of our stuff its already at our new dorm. And for roommate we dont know yet who our new roommate or we have to still with our old roommate.

Thats it for today. I know its just short story but i really have to go. You know we have to prepare for Golden Disc Award. And i dont know what topic to discuse because none of you read this yet so i dont see question to answer.

Please if you read this just ask me question or give me topic to discuse. Thank you.
Byeee...