20180109

Happy New Year
(i know its to late to say that)
Okay.. Now i'm nervous 😢
What should i tell you?
What story you want to know?

Hmm.. I will start with my birthday.
Thank you army for the birthday wishes. And for all the gift. I love all the gift you gave me. How do you know exactly what i want? Hahaha.. But please dont force yourself to bought me some expensive stuff. Actually i can buy it by myself so please i dont want you to be broke 😂 but i really appreciate all the gift. I know you working hard for that gift and advertise. And i know you must be dissapointed because i dont do vlive as your wish. I'm really sorry for that but you know i dont have right time to do vlive because we so busy about end year event so we have to practice and meeting for a new idea on stage.

On my birthday like Jimin tell you on fancafe we just eat together and have some fun. We eat a lot and i receive much love from the member that day. Oh and of course from my hwarang hyung. They send wishes on our group chat. And i met double Park hyung (Seojun and Hyungsik hyung) and they gave me birthday cake. I'm so happy 😀

Of course not only my hwarang hyung. My idol and actress/actor friends send me birthday wishes too. I receive so much love from my family, army and friends that day.

Okay i'm happy but actually not that hapyy. Because.. You know. About.. Emm.. Him.. Eh.. Ahh
I dont know if i should tell you this or not 😢
Actually most of you know this so its not a new thing or surprise if i tell you this. And some of you will give everything to this become real. Hmm.. You right about some thing but wrong at some thing.

Please dont judge me if i tell you this. You know right about that vkook things (ahhhh.. I'm dying inside!!!). Its real but not that real.
Okay i have crush on him and it seem like he have crush on me too but i dont really know about him. He never really say something about that. Sometimes he care and do sweet things to me and sometimes he mad at me for no reason so i assume as jealous thing.

But we really never have a serious conversation about that. If we read or found stuff related to vkook or taekook thing. He always dodge and keep silent. You know all of us really read all your comment on youtube and twitter. You guys even make channel and twitter account abous BTS ship. Really army? You just brilliant about theory.

And what make me sad is he really did not post any wishes for me??? Really?? That f*cking bunny! I'm so mad so i decided to meet my double Park hyung because of that. He just say happy birthday and give some birthday wish on KBS backstage after we performed. He even didnt give me any gift 😢 actually its not a new thing about him. He rare give us his hyung a gift so its not just me. But i really think he will post something because last year he didnt post anything. 2 years ago he just do a cover song from Troye Sivan (Fools) the day before my birthday and all of taekook/vkook shiper assume its my birthday gift. And if you guys think its for me i really have no idea. Hmm i wish its for me too but he really didn't say anything about that cover.

What do you guys think? Did you think he really have same feeling about me? I dont know. He always treat me like his boyfriend off cam. He so protective to me if you really want to know but he really never say anything to me. And he even go to Japan together with Jimin. Before they planned to Tokyo. I already told him i want to go to Japan on our day off. I really give him a sign to go with me but instead to ask me if he could join me. He really go with Jimin.

I really sad at that time. But its weird if i canceled my plan so i still go to Japan with broken hearted. And if you want to ask me about Jikook. I have no idea. They seem like brother at dorm but sometimes i feel like they real too. Lately Kookie is like to spending time with Jimin. So i dont know what to say. Did you really thing Jikook is real? If they really have relationship i will just give up because i love Jimin too. He such a great best friend ever. So thats the reason why i didnt tell Kookie about my feeling. I have to make sure about some things or i will never tell him if he dont make any move. I really dont want to ruined our relationship. Its to beautiful to me.

Yoonmin? Taegi? You really want to know? Hmm.. I dont know about Yoonmin. Hahaha. We really never talk each other about the ship you guys make it. But agree with you. Jimin and Suga hyung seem to real too but same like me and Kookie. They never talk about that. Me and Suga? Hmm.. I dont think so. I dont have any feeling to him but i admitted that lately he change alot. He more happier and care to me. I think after Bon Voyage S2 he really being kind to me. But its not prove anything okay? We just like brother.

Hoseok hyung? Namjin?
Haha.. Really army? You want Namjin to be real? I want that happen to. Hehehe..
They suit each other. Sometimes they fight at dorm but its not stay long. They always find way to made up. Hoseok hyung just being him.. Always cheerful and a real sunshine at dorm. But its really make me hard to read whats on his mind. He just our hope.

I think thats enough for today. And if you have question just ask and i will answer.
I have to go..
And ohh.. Wait..
Really?? You guys make me as antagonist on twitter? 😒
If you curious about we read or not about that outcast. YES WE DID!! How can we didnt know about worldwide trend you guys make on twitter?? And today you make #JKday earlier one year? Hahaha.. Like you always know every move we make. We know everything too about you guys. We just pretend to be cool. Hahaha sometimes we jungshook but we really think you guys just creative. I love you army 💋