Chapter 14: Party Time

Start from the beginning

Going back to their conversation Jolee asked Tessa who she thought was hotter Zac or Channing? "Well of course Zac Efron is hotter have you seen the Lucky One, I mean Channing Tatum is hot but Zac Efron has those amazing blue eyes." Tessa said.

Jolee said, "I like this girl already." Shawna and Gracen just rolled their eyes but still smiled at their friend. The argument continued for a little while longer, Tessa adding her input as well, until finally Bri had enough.

"Come on guys, lets just agree that they are both equally hot and move on with our lives." They all agreed for the most part and turned to question Tessa.

The five girls pulled up chairs and Shawna spoke,"Ok Tessa everyone in town has been talking about why you are here and why you are staying with the Castin's. So were your friends right?" Tessa nodded not knowing where this was going.

Gracen continued for Shawna,"What Shawna's trying to say is please tell us why you are here and how you ended up staying with Carter's family."

Tessa told a version of the story, "You see I'm parents think that apparently I've changed from being nice to stuck up so they have sent me here to live with my godmother and her family for the summer. Which is Mrs. Cassie and Carter and Mr. John. Then I became friends with Derek and Conrad and eventually Carter to met the kids in the town they decided to throw me a party and now were here."

"Well if it helps we don't think that you are stuck up at all. At least I think you are really nice. What do you guys think, isn't she nice?" Bri asked.

The other girls all replied that they thought Tessa was a nice girl. After that was all cleared up the girls decided to continue questioning her. Jolee asked, "So are you dating anyone if so who?"

Tessa blushed and said, "No I've had a few boyfriends but nothing serious. What about all of you, do you have boyfriends?"

Gracen and Jolee shook their heads no but Shawna spoke, "Yeah I have a boyfriend his name is Hayden. See over there in that group of boys, the tall one is Hayden." As she said his name she smiled and the other girls laughed at their friend.

Then Bri with a grim smile on her face said, "Well there is this guy that I like, and he likes me but my brother won't let me date him. He said that if we do date then he would make up a reason that we shouldn't and tell our parents."

"Oh I see that you were talking about me my lovely little sis."

Bri replied, "I'm only younger than you by three minutes, so your not really that much older." Then she stuck her tongue out at him.

Tessa turned to see who it was. She couldn't help but think that the voice sounded familiar.

When she saw who it was her jaw dropped. He said, "Oh hey Tessa I hope Bri wasn't telling you bad things about me right?"

Recovering from her shock she said, "Derek you never told me that you had a twin sister. Were you planning on telling me?" Tessa was a little miffed at him. Her she was going to tell him the reason she changed, which no one else knew. Yet he didn't think that she deserved to at least know he had a sister let alone a twin sister.

Now Derek was the shocked one. "I was going to tell you. But it would have been a little strange if I was like, "Hey Tessa by the way I have a twin sister named Bri." Anyways are you enjoying the party? I hope so, well I promised the guys I would be right back, I'll see you later Tessa. Bye Shawna, Jolee, Gracen, and Bri." He then rubbed the back of his neck and walked away.

As soon as Derek was far enough way that he couldn't hear them, the girls turned back to Tessa. "So, you and Derek, umhum. When I asked if you were dating anyone, that included if you liked anyone." Said Jolee.