Chapter 14: Party Time

As Tessa walked closer to the front door the music got louder and she could now hear loud voices. She had been to parties before, just not like this she didn't know what to expect. Eventually she worked up her courage and put her hand on the doorknob. When she tried to pull the door it opened quickly and she noticed that someone was opening it from outside. The force of the person knocked her back on the ground.

The person on the other side of the door walked in, "Oh god, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" Tessa looked up to see a girl standing over her. The other girl reached her have down to help Tessa up.

Once standing up Tessa replied, "Yeah I'm fine," and she went to walk out again but the other girl's voice stopped her.

"Hey I haven't seen you around I'm Brianna but everyone calls me Bri. You must be the new girl right, the one they threw the party for. Let me introduce you to some of my friends if you let Derek and Conrad show you around you will be with all guys, come on. I forgot what I came in here for anyways." Bri began to walk out when she turned around, "Oh by the way you look gorgeous, your hair looks so pretty. What's your name?"

Tessa smiled at Bri's ramblings it reminded her of what Ava used to do when she would get excited. She couldn't remember what Ava did that was so bad anymore. "Ive been so rude, sorry well I'm Tessa. Its really nice to meet you. I would love to meet some of your friends though I like hanging out with the guys I really miss talking with some girls. I don't want to intrude though are you sure they will be alright with me joining them?"

Bri laughed, "Oh come on they will love you. There over here." As Brianna pulled Tessa to where her friends were Tessa noticed that Bri was pretty. With her hazel eyes, dark brown wavy hair, and bright smile she was pretty and she seemed pretty nice. It was funny her personality actually reminded Tessa of Ava's but also a little bit of Derek's. Bri had this easy way about her a certain kind of charm just like Derek.

They finally made it to the corner of the yard and Tessa noticed how different the front lawn looked. There were rows of lights strung through the trees and overhead. Tables and chairs were set up all around. On the side of the porch the were speakers that were blasting music. Kids were all around dancing and talking everyone was having fun.

Tessa took in the three girls standing before her one had straight golden colored hair and was on the shorter side but still pretty. The girl on her right had light blonde hair that was curly and to her shoulders, what stood out were her bright blue eyes. And the other girl was taller than the other two and had pin straight chocolate brown hair, really all three girls were very pretty.

Even when Tessa was in front of them they didn't notice her at first and Tessa heard part of their conversation. The one with golden hair said, "...come on we all know Channing is one of the cutest guys ever, it's a fact."

The girl with the straight brown hair agreed, "Yes, that's what I said he is the cutest guy ever but if we met him which one of us would he date? I think it would be me."

The girl with golden hair just laughed and said sarcastically, "Yeah right, he would pick you when there's me he could have."

The other girl with the curly blonde hair rolled her eyes at her friends, "You know what you guys can have him because I want Zac Efron, he is way cuter anyways."

The other two now started arguing with the blonde on how Channing Tatum is way hotter than Zac Efron. Now Bri cleared her throat to get her friends' attention. The three arguing girls turned to Bri and asked what she thought she said Channing. Finally they noticed me and Bri introduced me. "Girls this is Tessa. Tessa the girl with the golden hair is Shawna, the one with brown hair is Gracen, and the blondie is Jolee." Tessa laughed at the way Bri described the girls.