Yandere Esdeath x Naruto

So here is my third installment of Yandere girls loving everyones favorite blond Ninja. This will be Esdeath Pre tournament. Enjoy.

Naruto walked through the forest with his sensei Jiraiya. The two were on their way to the capital. They were planning on making a peace treaty with the emperor. Jiraiya was writing perverted notes in his hand book for his upcomming novel. Make out tactics. The sadistic General and the submissive shinobi. Naruto on the other hand didn't understand why, but it felt as if they were being watched.

(From the trees Esdeath Pov)

Esdeath: Uzumaki Naruto. You'll soon be mine, and I'll beat you until you swear your love to me.

She giggled perversely as a blush appeared on her face as she thought of all the snm.

Esdeath: You'll enjoy it

(Naruto's Pov)

Naruto: Hey Ero sannin. I swear we are being followed.

Jiraiya: Why do you think that?

Naruto: I don't know, but I feel scared, no. I'm terrified. And I don't know why.

(No ones Pov)

Jiraiya got a calculating look and looked back to see the blue haired general hiding in the trees watching him. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

Naruto didn't notice. They finally mad it back to the capital where Jiraiya bought them both popsicles. They made their way up to the Palace while Esdeath silently followed. When they made it Esdeath made herself known.

Esdeath: Are you two here to see the Emperor?

Jiraiya: Yes, I'm Jiraiya the Toad sage and this is my young pupil Uzumaki Naruto. We are here with a peace treaty between the empire and Konoha no sato.

Esdeath: Very well. I'll escort you in. 

With that she opened the gates and lead the two Shinobi into the thrown room. The Prime minister and young emporer watched as Jiraiya handed them the scroll.

Jiraiya: This is the treaty.

The Prime minister: Ahh yes. A marriage contract between General Esdeath and Young Uzumaki Naruto.

Naruto: WHAT!!!!

Esdeath walked up besides Naruto and grabbed his right arm and bringing her lips to his ears.

Esdeath: Strong, Handsome, a great smile and not from the capital while being younger than me. Your evrything Im looking for. I'll be sure not to break you too much.

Naruto was now utterly terrified. Esdeath then kissed him and put a collar on him. He saw she was holding a leesh. She then pulled him into her and chopped his neck and knocked him out.

To be continued.