"His eyes." I bit my lip trying not to utter too much so that we were not heard or being eavesdropped on even though there was a good twenty meters between the distance of the two cars.

"That bastar-"

"There's another guy in the car." I whispered making sure none of this conversation would be heard and I knew that the two guys would think this was rather suspicious because of how long we were taking.

"I could take them both-"

"They probably have guns and two guns is worse than you. You may be able to kill a whole gang maybe two or three considering your anger issues but one bullet can stop that." I muttered feeling my heart drop and feeling useless and weak.

"Get the guy here on his own." He removed his hands from mine coldly before pinching the bridge of his nose. "I have unfinished business with him."

"Dante-"

"Please."

That one word made me feel even worse, it showed what kind of a situation we were stuck in. We should have just sat in the car and called a towing company. They would've taken us back home and avoided this man that made me want to go in a corner and cry. His hands were weapons and disgusting ones at that too. His eyes were probably foul and had seen unmentionable stuff that no one should want to see but he did.

I turned around and took a deep breath. Come on, Haley. Do it for Dante. I instantly put on a fake smile and strutted over back to the man before giving him a cheerful smile.

"He's fine with it but I have quite a few bags in the boot." I lied feeling my hands shake, if this guy caught on to my lie then it would be the end of life itself. This man knew how to get into someone's house, almost rape them and kill them, god knows what else he was capable of. "The idiot is making a few important calls and says he can't be bothered to help out."

"The guy seems like a jerk." He chuckled before running his hands through his hair acting as innocently as possible that it made me want to puke but instead I just shrugged.

"He is."

"Why stick around him?" The guy asked with a glint of evil and I quickly avoided his question because I had a feeling that this guy knew Dante's background more than I did and that scared me.

"He's fun." I admitted truthfully but also because I didn't want to open up to a stranger who was a faggot himself. "Anyways, urm ..."

"Nick." He finished for me telling me his name. His name was rather ironic too and did not suit him at all.

"Nick, could you help me instead?" I asked and placed my hand on his chest again only this time I did not remove it and I could hear Dante kicking a few rocks behind me and punching the car angrily. Clearly, Nick had not noticed because he was too busy staring at me and smiling like a fool.

"Sure thing, babe." He stopped leaning against his car and made his way over to the Chevrolet not realizing it belonged to none other than Dante.

I followed Nick closely behind to make sure nothing seemed dodgy or out of the blue. Once Nick had reached the boot of the car he placed his hand on it only for Dante to grab his wrist and glare into his eyes with pure hatred.

"You." Nick gasped instantly regretting coming over here but he did not back down.

"Yes, me. Bastard, who did you expect, your Santa?" Dante spat in his face. I turned around to check what the other male in the car was doing but his head was looking down almost as though he was occupied by his phone or something.

Nick quickly acted catching Dante off guard and his first punch glanced Dante's chin. This made Dante release Nick's wrist and stumble a bit and this allowed a second punch to meet contact with Dante's gut and he doubled over and expelling air from within him.