Chapter 1

Hey guys thanks for taking the time to read this, I apologise now if it's bad but it's the first story I've written.

Heyy, im Zoe Mayers, im a werewolf. I have brown hair and gold eyes that have flakes of silver in them. Weird I know but thats the way it is. My wolf ,Gwen, is a gold colour with silver paws and ears. She is a rather reserved wolf, only speaking when someone offends us. Then you can't shut her up. Werewolfs have been enemies with the dragons for century's, they kill us on site just as we do to them. Like us they have a human and animal form, but they still have the ability to breath fire in human form so are much harder to kill.

My life has been one disaster after another. If something can go wrong for me it will. I've fell down every stair case there is and tripped over every rock in the world. I fall off chairs even when im just sat still. My pack thinks im a reject - our alpha Jamie always takes his anger out on me. My mum is close to him so we live in the pack house, it makes me such and easy target.

I came home from school, only falling over twice today which I was personally quite proud of. When I got home I saw all my bags in the hall. "Mum whats going on?" I asked with panick rising in my voice. " Alpha Jamie is planning to kill you, he wants you dead." she said with an ergency in her voice. "what, what will i do?" I asked my volume of my voice rising. "Just run and don't come back, I love you and have packed lots of money for you, find your mate join theit pack and be happy" she said as I heard the alpha coming back into the house. One look at him and was out of the house running out the door.
I ran crashing through the woods for what felt like forever when I was pushed to the ground. Face to face with the alpha. My eyes were tightly pressed shut. I felt his weight thrown of off me, and suddenly the air was filled with fire. The heat was unworldy and i could feel myself starting to burn as well, I didnt dare open my eyes for fear I was going to lose my sight. I opened my eyes to see the pile of ashes left were Jamie was. Oh my god this was it i was going to die.

"MATE!"