2. The Rivalry

Thanks for waiting guys!

Here's chapter 2!

Enjoy :))))))

*********************

Chapter 2

-The Rivalry

                 "Okay. Girls! I need you to get ready now!", organizer shouts holding a megaphone.

"Ughh, I'm so tired. We've rehearsed since 7am.", Shanel standing up. Looking so exhausted from practicing for hours.

"I havent got breakfast yet. My tummy is in trouble", Shanel then gets her white tumblr and drinks water, gulping for more.

"Ms. Poe?"

startled, Shanel stopped drinking and immediately turn around.

"Didnt I say to get ready? What are you doing here gulping water like an elephant in the zoo?!"

"I'm sorry Ms. Bowman. I'm just so exhausted."

"Well your replenish now! So get back in formation!"

Shanel then now on her formation.

"Ok! Ready and go!", shouted Ms. Bowman sitting on front watching the girls as they dance on the floor.

"Ok! 1, 2,  3 models go!"

The dancers then danced away to the sides giving space at the center. The models then walk fiercely. Opening with Kristine the cheerleader of MATE cheering squad. Her hair is dark brown bouncing gorgeously. Walking like a runway diva like Tyra Banks. She then looked at Shanel and winked.

"Ugh! She looks like a twig", Shanel then rolled her eyes. Looking at the side of Ms. Bowman was Lester. When Kristine walked at the tip of the Runway, she blowed Lester a kiss.

"Girls I dont want you to get flirty on the Runway. This is not a Victoria Secret Fashion show ok! Just do a fierce pose when you reach the tip of the Runway and BAM! walk back to the dressing room", shouted Zac Posen using the megaphone Ms. Bowman used.

Kristine continued walking. She then look at Shanel. Shanel winked with a big smile on her face and blowed Kristine a kiss. Kristine then rolled her eyes.

"Bitch!", murmured Kristine.

After all the models walk, the dancers came back to the center and danced again on the floor. Ending with a big blow the dancers popped a pose. Everyone clapped.

"Nice Job everyone! See ya tonight!", Ms. Bowman standing holding the megaphone.

"Woooo! Thank God!", Shanel walked to and grabbed her things. Shanel proceeds to the locker room grabbing her bag.

"Well danced!",

Shanel look to her back seing Kristine and Daniela.

"Well modeled Kristine!",

Shanel rolling her eyes. She closed her locker and faced them.

"So? What now?" Daniela looking at Kristine.

"Just shut up! Okay?",Kristine shouted facing Daniela's frightened face. Poor Daniela always following Kristine around. She doesnt think she's beautiful or hot enough to compete with Kristine.

"Will you please stop shouting Kristine?", Shanel looking so annoyed on how Kristine treated Daniela.

"Its none of your business Poe! I want you to stop flirting with Lester! And if I see you do so, then prepare to get killed! Okay!" Kristine pointing angrily to Shanel. Daniela feels embarassed at what Kristine said.