1. Trixie's Encounters

Enjoy! :)))))

**********************

Chapter 1

-Trixie's Encounters

The skies went dark. Thunders and lightning soared the sky. Then the heavy rain came. The streets where empty not even a single person brave enough to go out with this type of weather. In MATE Parking Lot, Trixie is standing in a waiting shed trying to get to her ride.

"Just great! How could I possibly walk over there without getting wet! What a lucky day.", talking to herself.

Trixie then notice someone coming with a black umbrella, black trench coat, a hat, and right hand under his coat's pocket.

"Hello?", Trixie shouted.

The man then walked faster like he was on to something. Trixie was frightened by the man who is now getting nearer and nearer.

"Dont come near me! You dont know what I can do to you if you make something stupid!", Trixie shouted to the man.

But the man did not listen. He kept walking faster & faster. Trixie now so afraid. The man went closer and closer and when he reached Trixie, he extended his arms trying to reach Trixie's face. Startled, she jumped and kicked his face. "Hiyaaaaa!", Trixie shouted. The man then got hit on the floor.

"I may not have the looks but I can do what the Charlie's Angels can! buck-O!", Trixie bragged.

The hat flew away revealing the mistery man. It was Lester.

"Ouchhh! What the heck are you doing? Are you nuts or something?", said Lester lying on the floor.

Trixie was shocked. She felt embarassed that she just kicked Lester's face!

"Ohh my gosh! Are you alright? I'm so sorry Lester! Thought you were someone else!", Trixie said.

"Do I look like fine to you? You kick so hard.", Lester then trying to get on his feet.

"I'm so sorry! And whats with you dressing up like that. You even tried touching my face. You scared me! Thought you were somekind of maniac or something." Trixie grabbing something in her bag.

"Its raining hard. I dont want to get wet. I might catch a cold especially that the auction event is tomorrow.", Lester explained closing his umbrella.

"And why did you extend your arms on me? Here's something for your face.", Trixie handing a damp tissue.

"Thought a black widow is on your hair. It was just your headband. Thanks." Lester then sat on the bench of the waiting shed.

"What do you want from me by the way?", Trixie sat down looking at the sky.

"Well I just want to tell you to tell Shanel they will be performing first tomorrow.", Lester looking at her.

"Alright I'll tell her.", Trixie said looking at her car.

"Ok then. Thanks." Lester standing opening his umbrella.

"Uhmmm.", Trixie standing up.

"Yeah?", asked Lester lifting his umbrella.

"Could you help me get over there", asked Trixie.

"Well, hmmm see, you kicked me in the face so..", Lester touching his face.

"Oh brother! Not like you were hit by a baseball bat or something. Just help me get on my car Mr. Ong.", Trixie begged.

"You didnt say please.", Lester facing opposite to Trixie.

"Alright then. Please!!!", Trixie making a cute grin.