Notes

You and Amanda are still Laughing about the Revenge as you guys walk to class. You guys arrive early and sit at the back Right seats Amanda was at the end of the row you were next to her. You guys Mock their reactions before the Bell goes off you have Ethan and Grayson in this class too. Everyone arrives the Twins were the last to enter they had new pair of clothes on they give you and Amanda a death stare before they sit at the back on the Left side Ethan was at the end of the row,  you realize is that Meredith was what was blocking the Twins from you and Amanda , as she sat in between you guys and the Twins she gave You a Smirk and look toward the front of the Classroom.

"Okay, School just started so I'm still organising stuff so next few weeks we will be watching Films" Mr Jackson said
The Class Cheered

When it got to the action scene towards the Middle of the Film Meredith handed you a Note it was crumbled up and was connected by tape it read.

Call me later BabyGirl
xoxo
-Ethan

It was the Note from Yesterday. You turn to look at Ethan he was looking at you with a smirk then turns back when your eyes meet, as soon as Ethan turns Grayson's head turns to you, you immediately turn away and put Ethan's Note in your pocket. Another Note was placed on your table.

I know it was you and your Ugly Ass friend Amanda 
-G

You write back and handed it to Meredith to give to Grayson.

GRAYSON'S POV
I lay back in my chair as I watch the film Meridith hands me a Note it read.

Innocent till proven GUILTY
-y/n

Why the heck is she talking back? I then decided to write back.

ETHAN'S POV
I see Grayson and Y/N writing Notes to each other. I Suddenly get a Jealousy feeling I write to Y/N

YOUR POV
2 Notes were placed on your table you pick up the first one.

Oh I Like Fiesty Ones heres my number BbyGirl
xxxx-xxx-xxxx
-G

The Other One

Stop talking to Gray Ignore him or I'll punish you
-Ethan

You decided to listen to Ethan he always scared you more he was more aggressive and mean than Grayson. Another Note was placed on your table.

Response?
-G

You look up at Grayson he had a confused face. You put both Twins phone numbers in you phone then rip up Grayson's Note that had his number and used his Response Note as a scope and gave it to Meredith to give to Grayson.

GRAYSON'S POV
Meridith handed me my Note but with a bunch of little pieces of paper It was my Note giving her my number, my blood was boiling. Oh shes getting it after school.

*AFTER SCHOOL*
You walk to the front of the School no one was their gosh!. All of a sudden someone pushes you down from behind and start kicking you non-stop, you realised who it was when he spoke.

"BITCH,YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE ANYTHING SELFISH "

Grayson

After a while Grayson picked you up then *SLAP!!!* Grayson Slapped you .

You put your hand on your nose it was bleeding hard you look up at Grayson for some reason he looked like he was about to cry.

You then run Home crying while holding the Left side of your face. Once you got back you went straight on too Netflix to Lazy to handle Life.

To be Continued......