Day One Of A Senior

MUSIC INCLUDED

*Ring Ring*
Your Head Snap Back as the Alarm goes off instantly causing you to fall off your Chair near your Desk.
"Writing Again?" Says Logan
"Sadly, Yes" You Say
"Y/N Whats wrong you always write when your sad" Logan Says Softly
"Nothing" You Say As You Stand Up
"Okay LiL-Sis" Logan Says Grinning
"Stop Calling me that Broski" You Say As You Put You Hand On Your Hips While Smirking
"Whatever" Logan Says As He Walks Away

As soon as Logan left your Room you Change into a Jumper, Blue Jeans along with Black and White Converse. You apply Light amount of Makeup so you still look Natural unlike all the Fake Bitches at School. You put your hair in a Messy Bun and walk downstairs. You grab a Waffle that Jake set on the Table, He already left to College with his Girlfriend Vanessa. Logan comes downstairs.

"When do you leave to College?" You ask Logan
"Tomorrow Morning" He Says
"I'm gonna miss you" He adds
"Ha!..I won't whole House to my self" You say with a devilish Grin

Just as you say that the Doorbell Rings.

"Amanda is here see you later Broski" You say as you run to the Door
"Bitch" Logan whispers

You Ignore him and open the door.

"Hey Bitch!" You say as you hug Amanda
"Hey LiL-Bitch" Amanda says as She hugs back

You guys start walking to School
*Halfway to School*

"Ready for the First Day as Seniors!" Amanda says while moving her Eyebrows up and down
"Obviously because I wouldn't be walking to School with you now" You say in a Sassy Tone
"Oh Look what we have here a Fiesty One" The Unknown Male Voice Says

You Turn to see Nun Other than You and Amanda's Bullies for 3 Years
The Dolan Fucking Twins

You Look at Amanda She looks back
"Run" We both say as we Run as fast as we can to School

As you guys Arrive you guys split up hoping only One will go after both of you. Amanda runs to the West Block as you run to the East Block but it doesn't work both Twins go After you.

"Bitch Stop!!!" Grayson Yells
"Come on don't be scared you little Slut!!!" Ethan Yells as they Both Run after You.

You make a Sharp Left turn and you enter the Main Hallway filled with Students, Classrooms and Lockers You push through the crowd and get to your Locker Amanda Runs to hers next your's both of you were Panting. She puts her bag away and grabs her English and History Books and Shuts her Locker.

"Damn your quick" You Say just as you put you Bag in your Locker
"See ya Later at English Bitch" She Says as she walks away
Just as She Leaves Your Locker Slams Shut
"Hey!" You say Angrily you turn to see Grayson holding your Locker closed and Ethan cracking his Knuckles
"Did we say you can talk!" Grayson says as he Slaps you, your face stinging. Ethan hits your English and History Books out of your hand your Journal falls with it. Not risking it you grab your Journal straight away.
"OOO whats this" Ethan says as he yanks you Journal out of your Hands
"GIVE IT BACK DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO LIKE GETTING INTO A GIRLS PANTS!" You Snap Instantly regretting it.
*SLAP!!!!* Ethan's Hand connects with your Face. Grayson then Punches you in the Stomach
You collapse in Pain and start Crying
"OOO LOOK WHO'S CRYING" Grayson Yells Everyone stares
You get on your knees
Ethan Kicks you back down.
"You will get this later" He says waving the Journal in front of your Face.
They walk away Laughing. You Feel a Stinging Pain on your Face and a Horrible sore Stomach.

Why Me? What did I ever do? You thought just like every other school day.

Skip To Lunch
You keep my head down like before avoiding people from seeing bruises on your face. You slide into to the back left table and wait for Amanda. You grab your food and ate it, When as soon as you finished Ethan Slams his Fist onto your hand.

"AWH FUCK" You Yell in Pain You hear laughing and look across the Cafeteria to see Cameron Dallas, Jack Dail, Aaron Carpenter and the Leader of Fuck Boys Grayson Dolan. I Look back at Ethan "What?" You say with attitude. "No need for the attitude, Honey" Ethan says as he places his hand on your check. "OW!" He touches the Bruise he made you slap his Hand away. "Whatever Y/N you wish you could sleep with me" He says with a smirk "Ew! God Knows where that thing has been!" You Yell back Everyone Laughs, Ethan gives you a Dirty look he then slams your Journal down on the table "Here you go Bitch" He says with a smirk then walks away. You open your Journal the Pages were scribbled on covered in markers, Ugly drawings and more scribbles and at the very last page theres a note glued to it.
Call me later BabyGirl
xoxo
-Ethan
You Gag and see his number at the bottom WTF is wrong with him after everything he's done he wants to ask me out, Hell No. You Loose your Shit "HEY DOLAN YOU WRECKED MY FUCKING JOURNAL!!!" You Yell at the top of your Lungs. He Froze, everyone stares. He turns around with a look that looks like he's about to kill someone You have never seen Ethan this angry before. "GOOD, NOW CRY ABOUT LIKE YOU DO WITH EVERYTHING ELSE!" He Yells back. "WHY DO YOU GUYS BULLY ME? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU GUYS? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, WHY DID YOU SHUT ME OUT?!!!" You Yell. You see the Right side of his mouth twitch around 4 times before Grayson and Ethan start running to you.

You were Running away from School and the Dolans not far behind you. You reach your house you close the door immediately and lock it. All of a sudden you hear the door banging they reached your house.

"Open up you little BITCH" Ethan Yells
"Wait what happens when we get a hold of you!" Grayson Yells back

All of a sudden a Car Pulls up and Logan Exits out of it Running to the Twins at the door.

To be Continued......