Lies

MUSIC INCLUDED (Please Read Authors Note at the End)

Today is the day Jenna is back at School. It can't get any worse can it? Yes it can because now Jenna and Grayson will see each other. Was Your thoughts as you walked to school, previously Grayson texted you when you woke up to meet him at the Car Park your worried why wouldn't you be?.

At School

As you enter School you walked to the Car Park you saw something you hoped you wouldn't see, Grayson and Jenna talking you hide by a nearby Car to listen to their conversation.

"Jenna!, Your Back!" Grayson says as he hugs her.
"I missed you sooooo much!" She says in the hug, you cringed so hard that you have no expression.
"Grayson?" Jenna says in a baby voice, you cringed again.
"Yes?" Grayson responds
"We should get back together and be the best couple again, I Still Love You" Jenna says, you were so tempted to knock her out.
"Um Jenna, I have a Girlfriend now" Grayson replies, you sigh in relief.
"What is your current relationship have anything compared to what we had?" Jenna replies, you had enough you stand and walk to them.

"Hey Gray!" You say as you Kiss Him, you made sure Jenna was watching and she was staring with nothing but Anger.
"Ummm, Y/N this is my ex Jenna" Grayson says.
"I have heard" You respond back, In the corner of your eye you see someone staring. You turn to see Ethan leaning against a Tree he was staring right at you once you made eye contact he looked away.
"What are you looking at?" Grayson asked.
"Oh Nothing" You say.
"See you at Lunch Babe" Grayson says as he kisses you.
"Okay, Bye" You respond.
Jenna gave you a stare then walked away. You turn to look at Ethan but he was gone, wired.

Lunch

You were walking to your Locker. June was on Vacation at Miami and Amanda had to go to Ireland to visit Family so you were at School by yourself. Once you put your Books away you notice a Note in your Locker.

Listen Y/N, I know you Like Grayson and he Likes you
I might not be able to be with you but still I Love You.
So if you ever need anyone to Talk too or too Hug
I will always be there no matter what. I just wanted you
too know how much I care for you.
I won't stop till your MINE.
-Ethan

This Note just made your day. You know it must be hard for Ethan to know his Crush is dating his Twin Brother. But you will him help get over you.

Back Of The School

Once you arrived at the Tree you sit there waiting for Grayson, He promised he will be here so you waited. 15 minutes pass and your still waiting you get up and decide to look for him, all of a sudden you receive a text you check the Contact.

Ethan

TEXT CONVERSATION

Eth: Hey Y/N!
You: What?
Eth: It's Grayson.
You: What about him?
Eth: Well lets say him and Jenna made their "Relationship" real.
You: WAIT WHAT!
Eth: Here see the video.

The Video shows Grayson and Jenna Making out in the Class room you guys were at were you guys kissed at North Block in the exact same way her legs around his waist while he sat there kissing her.

END OF TEXT CONVERSATION

He Lied.

Too You.

That Your The Only One.

That You Were Special.

This Broke Your Heart.

It Broke You.

You felt Tears stream down your face someone hugs you, you look up to see Ethan with a sad expression.

"Why, Ethan!" You yell into his Chest.
"Shhh, Let it go he doesn't deserve a Beautiful person like you" Ethan whispered into your ear.

For some reason you felt safer in Ethan's arms than you ever did in Grayson's.

"Im sorry" You say sobbing.
"Why are you saying Sorry?" Ethan asked.
"For not listening to you" You whisper.
"I'll always forgive you and Love you" Ethan whispered tightening his grip on you.
"Y/N...." Ethan said.
"Yeah?" You whispered still crying.
"I know you just got out of a Relationship, Grayson doesn't Love you but I always have since we met" Ethan said.
"So Y/N will you Finally be Mine?" Ethan whispered.
"Only with one condition" You say.
"What, anything!" Ethan said.
"You won't cheat" You replied.
"On you, Pfft never!" Ethan said he the kissed you, you felt sparks that you didn't feel with Grayson I guess Ethan was really the one.

Grayson's POV
Okay, Fine I cheated on Y/N but I don't care I was only using her like I have with other girls so I can get over Jenna.

3 Hours After School Finished

TEXT CONVERSATION

LIAR: Hey baby!.
You: Don't.
LIAR: ??? What's wrong BabyGirl?
You: Let me guess, You were gonna break up with me just like the 3 other girls!
LIAR: Uh, yeah but I'm sorry if I broke your heart Princess.
You: You didn't 'Broke' it you Destroyed it, now I know Ethan was right.
LIAR: I'm sorry.
You: No, I'm sorry I trusted you, I'm sorry I let you use me.
You: But IDC, Cause I got Ethan now. LIAR.
LIAR: Wait Y/N!!! {Message Not Delivered}
LIAR: LISTEN TO ME {Message Not Delivered}
LIAR: I Still Love You <3 {Message Not Delivered}

END OF TEXT CONVERSATION

To be Continued......