2. BIRTHDAY

2. BIRTHDAY

                  AFTER 6 YEARS

~•~•~•BELLA'S POV~•~•~•

Time has taken the wings and our lives is flying with it. it seems just only few months before my little nudger was born. I had become a vampire. but it has been now 6 years. 6 years seems to be 6 months. my 6 years daughter seems to be now 17 years full grown. Her long curls has become more long. her face resembles to Edward beautiful pale skin and her skin is very strong but she can bleed if something very strong. one day she was cooking food but she sliced her hand with a knife and healed within a hour. my Renesmee is now a big girl.

I moved towards Renesmee's room with a gift in my hand.

~•~•~• RENESMEE'S POV~•~•~•

I am now 6 years old "Technically"

but physically and mentally I am 17. today is my birthday. I held my hand where Jacob sleeps. it was empty.

" Jake..Jake..Jacob " I started panicking. something very hot touched my hand. I opened my eyes.

" Ness happy birthday" he said with a huge grin his face. I stopped breathing. I don't know what it is? but when he is out of my sight. I really feels anxious and started getting mad. the first face I always wants to see in mornings is Jacob.

he handed me a shiny box.

" your gift" he said while seeing into my eyes. Unlike mom I love gifts and surprises. I opened it. there was a ankle bracelet with diamonds with a wolf at center same as on my wrist that Jacob has given me on Christmas when I was very small. I didn't removed it.

" it's lovely Jake. I love it " I whispered . he face was closer to me than normal I staired into his eyes. my heart felt like it will crack my ribs. Jacob chuckle into his breath.

he took the bracelet from my hand and placed it on my ankle.

" beautiful" he muttered himself. just then we were intrupted by mom.

" Nessie happy birthday honey" she greeted me. dad was behind her.

" happy birthday big lady" he said with a smile. I blushed. the day was normal besides the party preparation that everyone was doing. aunt Alice was arranging my dress. Emmiet uncle was arranging furniture with grandpa. uncle Jasper was doing the funniest thing he was arranging flower on vases. mom was arranging food for the pack. dad was  arranging music. aunt Rosalie and grandma was arranging cake. Jacob was at La push running patrol to see there aren't any danger. I was really anxious due his absence.

At twilight Alice aunt was working on my face with all cosmetics. aunt Rose was doing my hair. when aunt Alice turned towards mom and with her cosmetics. Mom and Dad dashed out of room without looking at us. aunt Alice growled. I was wearing black lace dress which was up from my knee and my hair was a messed puff. I came down where I saw everywhere pink and white roses. everyone greeted me even whole pack was there " Happy Birthday" . Jake was silent for a moment his breath was uneven and heart racing. same as mine when I see him. Dad growled. opps mind reader dad. I thought.

" I heard that" dad muttered. everyone looked at him then me.

"joking" I smiled.

" it's time it's time" aunt Alice dance and directed me to the cake table . I cutted the cake and everyone handed me the peace. I, Jake and pack eat all the cake. Dad played my lubally and the pack eat the food. the way food vanished seems the food was good and it too tasted very good. after all mom had experience of food. there were noodles , spaghetti, pizza, coke, burger and donuts. I saw Jake was looking at me but when I saw him he blushed and moved around.