1. PEACE

1. PEACE

~•~•BELLA'S POV~•~•

" Bye Nessie" our last guests the denali family said while leaving . I felt really bad for denalis after all they had lost Irina in fight. they left by greeting everyone. there had been since only 2 days after volturi had came for us and left us peacefully. they did went back but I knew there is something fishy. I can sense it but I don't know what? I truly suspected Aro and asked Edward to read his mind but he just said " they are gone for now" Edward squeezed my hand and looked at him.

" Nessie wants to sleep she is really exhausted" he said with a smile. when I see his smile I forgot all my worries. his eyes , his nos and especially his lips. I wanted nothing but him right now. it has been since month that we didn't spent quality of time in our cottage alone. I want him right now Jacob will take care of Nessie wait where is Jacob ? I can't smell him right now where is he?

" where's Jake ?" I asked him.

" he just went to reservation Sam had called a meeting. he will back in 20 mins and Nessie will sleep in 2 mins in couch itself " he said with a smile and took my breath away.

Nessie's eyelids were already halfway closed. so I carried Nessie in my arm and left her in bed to sleep peacefully. I moved from the bed and Edward's arm was open for me I pulled myself to him kissing him on his marble lips. he held his arms on my waist and I was holding his neck and hair. we started kissing passionately. then Edward stopped at once.

" disturbing mutt" he muttered and let me go.  just then Jacob came in with wet hair and huge grin in his face. I was so lost in kiss that I didn't heard or smelled Jacob .

" I heard that leech " he said with huge grin. Jake and Nessie share same room as nessie cannot sleep alone.

" plz you too you'll spoil my little girl by showing your porn so go somewhere else and continue. hey, Bells " he said and went to bed and started snoring in a min. I have to say Jacob and Renesmee has god gifted power to sleep anywhere at any situation. I heard Edward growling. this had happened a million times when we were caught in this situation especially by Jacob , Emmiet and ofcourse Alice . Renesmee too caught us several times but unlike other laughing and joking. she covered her eyes with her hand and went out with apology smile .

" what?" I asked Edward .

" Sam wanted Jacob to Canada for some stuff for 4 days" he said deep in thoughts.

" Nessie won't let it happen. she starts getting mad if Jake don't see her for day" I said stressed . he smiled.

" Jacob refused so Sam is sending Embry  " he said. I know ness cannot leave Jacob . but that meant Nessie started feeling for Jake like I feel for Edward I took a long gaspe while watching them sleep Jake has his arm over Nessie and Nessie was at his side with a faint smile on her lips. not too soon not too soon I started panicking. though renesmee is growing up at incredible rate at will be full grown at 6 but still she's my little girl. I gasped on more time. Edward saw me totally confused.

" love volturi aren't coming back" he said . I glared at him

" not about them" I whispered

" then what I wish I could read your mind " he said and smiled my fav crooked smile .

" I think Nessie feels about Jake the way I think about you" I said and looked for him to answer he was quite for moment maybe listening their thoughts. I glared at him impatient .

" Yes " he answered and before I could intupt he continued" Ness do love Jacob that way but it's to early. she didn't know what that  means but it is already stronger. on otherhand Jake ofcourse love her more than life but never thinks of getting intimate never I must appreciate him.  he had decided to wait till Nessie find it out or he finds out her feeling when she's grown up. he never wants to force her. incase he that I know that will not happen but incase if she choose else. he will simply move out without a word" he finished and I relaxed . Edward had read their minds.

" sounds relaxing " I said. he came close to me and took my hand.

" ready to go our little house?" he asked. I nodded and took off from window at our vampire speed.I heard Emmiet laughing and saying " they didn't have patience to walk through door" I groaned. in 30 sec we were at our house. Edward carried me to the bedroom and set me on my feet.

" Edward what do you think about Aro ?" I asked one more time raising question . he was thoughtful for a second and then he spoke the thing he was hiding from me.

" I think you are right Bella , Aro was hiding something" he said .

" what about returning ? " I said terrified .

" no something else. if he'd thinking of attack Alice will see that. Aro thought was fighting with him maybe he didn't want to accept it. he was at best not to think about that and he was successful. he was looking at you and but thinking else like Tomasina fight or like that . he knew if he think of that I will know. he didn't plan anything about that as Alice will she. but he looked at you and was...jealous for a sec and quickly changed topic." he said while his thumb was brushing the corner of my lips.

" why?" I asked.

" maybe you look beautiful and you have powerful gift. cullens also have a mind reader and a fortune teller too. " he said smiling my favourite crooked smile.

" shield " I muttered mostly to myself .he cupped my face with his hands.

" you think too much. they aren't coming back now. we all are safe now. " he comferted me and before I could say anything he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. it was carefree kiss a happy kiss. he opened my mouth and held his toung in. I did the same. his hand moved from my waist to my spinal cord and started moving up and down. I started feeling dizzy. he laughed on my lips. I moved my hands from his neck and unlocked his shirt's button and throwed it on ground. he unbuttoned my lips and slid it down. he was moving his hands on my waist and butts. I throwed his jeans away . he carried me to bed without breaking kiss and laid top of me. we experienced each other passionately.

" I love you" I whispered in his ear.

" I love you more" he whispered against my lips and then continued kissing.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the chapter. the next chapter will take the LEAP OF 5 YEARS . PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT.

all rights of the character goes to Stephen Meyer . I will right in next 12 hrs the another chapter. you can also give your suggestions. PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT. the story is of my own.

author

màñíshá