Sana | Regret [Male]

It wasn't a mere coincidence. No. It couldn't be. Sana turned around, staring at the guy that had just passed her. She wasn't sure if she saw right. But she couldn't mistake that face. His E/C eyes, his H/C colored hair which only matched his look.

Y/N. That was Y/N.

She nodded to herself, before running after him. The sound of raindrops falling heavily only masked her footsteps as she ran, quickly hugging him from behind.

"I'm sorry Y/N. Im so sorry," Sana mumbled into his back, tightening her arms around him. She was certain now. This was Y/N. Her Y/N. The smell of his hoodie that she grew to miss.

"Sana..."

"Please don't leave me again. I know it was my fault, but here I am. Begging for another chance. I have never felt the same for anyone, with what I feel for you."

"Sana , I-"

"Y/N please! I got rid of him! I know I cheated on you. But I learned. I dumped him."

Sana was shaking now. She was crying into the back of his hoodie, clutching the sides desperately.

"I've missed you so much. Its months. Y/N, please forgive me."

"Sana I..."

Instead of finishing his sentence, he turned around and wrapped his arms around her shivering frame, both from the cold of the rain and from crying so hard.

"Let's get out of this rain. You'll fall ill."

=^=^=

"Hey, Y/N. Are you sure about Sana? She did cheat on you, after all." His sister asked.

"I wasn't sure myself, sister of mine. But I've made my decision. Sana has changed, for the better. She did dump the guy after all." He smiled to himself, remembering that rainy day where it all happened.

"Speaking of Sana, she's sick now. Her group members called for me to care for her. I'll see you later, sis. Stay safe." Y/N swung his jacked around his body as he left, carrying medicine and some other things for his now girlfriend.

When he arrived at their dorm, the girls were relieved.

"Sana is burning up. What did she do?" Jihyo asked, approaching the male.

"She spent a little bit too long in the rain. Don't worry, I'll make sure she's all well again. I'll take over from here. You girls can relax." He smiled before heading over to her dorm room she shared with Tzuyu.

Sana wrapped herself in more blankets. She had four layers of it, including the hoodie that Y/N had given to her. The same one that he wore when Sana poured her heart out. She constantly smiled to herself as she recalled that moment. If she hadn't noticed him, he would've slipped through her fingers.

Knock knock.

Sana lifted her head up slightly, expecting Tzuyu to come in and just stare at her from her bed. But her heart fluttered. It was her boyfriend.

Y/N?

"Hello, sweetie."

"Eh? What are you doing here?" Sana attempted to sit up, but he pushed her back down.

"You're ill! Don't get up. I'll nurse you back to health JYP PD-nim is rather worried. As are your fans. Can you imagine the number of mentions I've received on Twitter since you did a sick vlive? And you had to mention that we were dating in said vlive."

Sana giggled. "How else would I have revealed it? No Sana no life."

"Yes yes, now you won't get better under all those blankets. You'll burn up"

Y/N took her blankets, leaving her with only one.

"Eeehh, why are you like this," Sana whined, clutching the only blanket she had left.

"Come to bed with me! Keep me warm." She held her hands out towards him, but he winked.

"Only if you're a good girl."

"Ehh Y/N you're so mean."

He laughed before leaning down and planting a kiss on her forehead. "Get well soon, my dear Sana."

Sana took the opportunity and pulled his body down as he leaned down and onto the bed, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close. "You're mine now. Nowhere to run."

"O-Oi! You'll get me sick!"

"I don't care."

Y/N struggled for a bit before finally sighing and relenting to the death grip his girlfriend had on him.

"I love you~" Sana hummed happily, enjoying the warmth that he provided her. She felt so happy with him.

"I love you too, San- Eh?"

She had fallen asleep straight after that, and he shook his head, smiling widely to himself.

My Clumsy Girl.

A/N: It'll be more gender neutral I promise I came from a Male!Reader backround sorryyyyyyyy.