Chapter 1

Have you ever wondered how boring is it to have a NORMAL life that is just normal? Well I probably don't need to wonder that cause thats what i have right now (well maybe not exactly normal cause i never had a boyfriend).

Well hi guys probably you already know that I am Athelena Tenese who has beared 15 long years on the earth or maybe the earth has beared me for 15 years. Well i know how lame i get sometimes. Sorry for that. So i have a perfect family consisting of adorabale parents (who also get annoying like hell and force me to study all the time. Hey being nerd doesn't exactly mean to love studies like hell, i get frustrated too man) .
Wait i can hear someone shouting maniacally and repeating my name again and again as if she is going to kill me. "ATHELENA WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU HIDDEN MY PRECIOUS SMART WATCH. COME HERE RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE I SWEAR I AM GONNA EAT YOU LIKE AN OGRE", the "sweet" voice shouted .
"Coming you siren " i replied. I went to her room to see it in a perfect mess . I seriously had to waste 1 good hour to find her damn watch for no good reason (oh come on did u think i had hidden it).

Well this was my "dear" sister Armelle. She is really wierd. Most of the time you don't know where she is. Even though she is also in high school as same as mine i never happen to see her. Well one day i saw her sliding into her room and saw blinding red light coming from it and when i asked her about it she just shrugged and said she was playing with her red torch. I swear we don't have a damn torch in our house. But yeah she is the worst and the best sis i have (i just happen to have one)

Nevertheless let me tell you about my friends. Well in most of the books i have read that usually the nerd ends up with a bad boy but in my case he i.e. Asher happens to be my best friend. I know it's too strange but he happens to be in the same grade as me and Armelle knew him and we beacame friends ...... just friends ( hey i am not complaining just clarifying)

Well my bestie or beastie is Amyra. She is the most adorable person and friend on the earth. She and her Indian styles just leave me in awe . I love her as my sister. She love to be and will always be my side even if we are kind of fighting dragons.( lame again)

So I am Athelena and now my story starts.

Hello guys i know the first chapter was boring. Actually this is the first book which i am writing and hence a bit unaware about writing skills.
Thanks for reading . Next chapter will talk about some strange things Athelena experiences.

So what do you think was that red light?
Will Athelena's life remain normal as it was ?

Comment about what do u think.

P S it is our Athelena's pic in the sidebar

Please vote if you think Athelena's life is gonna change.

Cover credits to Hastinas