Bottled Jelly Pt. 1 (mpreg)

Start from the beginning

"Not like I'm going to drown," Baekhyun said, shrugging.

"I don't want to take that chance," Chanyeol sharply replied. "I have 2 lives to protect. Yours and our baby."

"Our baby?" Baekhyun said, tilting his head. "Don't you mean my baby? I mean, I am the one carrying it, Yeol."

"And I'm the one who busted a nut inside of you and gave it half of my genetics," Chanyeol retorted with just as much sarcasm. "Don't even."

"You just deposited in my ass bank," Baekhyun said, sticking out his tongue. "I'll take the class, but it's my body."

"And it's our baby," Chanyeol said, groaning. Shaking his head, he glanced upwards. "But whatever. Yes, you're taking the classes."

"No complaining." 

Looking back at Baekhyun, Chanyeol gave him a suspicious eye. "What would I even complain about?"

"Stuff," Baekhyun shrugged. "Maybe some stuff..."

It wasn't until later that Chanyeol found out what "stuff" actually was. It was the dreamy swim teacher that his fiancé had dreamy eyes for. Chanyeol should've known from day one why Baekhyun had come home from the first day looking like he was blasted with life revelations. When they ate dinner after the first class, Baekhyun had come home awestruck, yet content and happy as if he had fun.

"How was the class?" Chanyeol causally asked as he ate.

"Fun."

"Oh, what'd you do?"

"The basics first."

"Like?"

First, Baekhyun took a sip of water. "I hung on to the side of the pool and just paddled. My teacher kept my form straight."

"That's helpful," Chanyeol casually remarked.

"Yeah. Having hands on my hips did me well, I guess."

"Are you excited to go back?"

Baekhyun's smirk grew as he raises his eyes to meet Chanyeol's. "Heck yes."

After a while Baekhyun kept telling Chanyeol of his lessons, which the giant would listen to just to see if Baekhyun was happy, which he was.

-

-

"Have you ever done the breath of life underwater?" Baekhyun asked out of nowhere one day. "Where you exchange air under the surface?"

Looking up from his cellphone and online emails, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a questioning look. "No. Why?"

Baekhyun shrugged as he got comfortable on the couch. "I'm just asking. I learned it today."

Going back to his emails, Chanyeol nodded. "With your teacher?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

It took a while for the thought to sink in, but when it came onto him that Baekhyun had to kiss someone under the water, Chanyeol froze. "You kissed someone else?"

"What?" Baekhyun raised his brows. "No? I exchanged air--"

"You kissed someone else under the water," Chanyeol said more accusingly. "You literally slanted your lips and gave this girl your air."

Baekhyun scrunched his nose at the giant next to him. "It didn't mean anything," he snorted. "Besides, Minho's a guy, not a girl."

Guy. Guy. Guy.