"Yeah, me either," Isaac admits shyly, one hand moving up to ruffle his hair but it accidentally brushes against her breast. "Oh—oh my god, I am so sorry! I didn't— I didn't mean to, I swear."

Grace's cheeks burn but she brushes him off. "It's fine. We need to talk."

"Right, yeah, sorry. What's going on? How are you feeling?" He questions, chewing on the skin inside of his cheek. Grace tenses.

"Fine. Did you know that what happened in the dorm wasn't an accident?" It short and straight to the point. It was better that way.

"No, Maya told me this morning when she found out. I assume she told you everything, then?" Isaac asks, still trying to figure out where to put his hands. Grace had placed hers by her side so that left little to no room for her. She frowns.

"You knew she was going to show us the, uh, standard treatment?"

"I showed her the room where you could see through that window. We planned to show you together but my sister needed my help."

"Is she okay?" Grace questions in concern.

"Yeah, she just punched someone in the face. No biggie, guy had it coming," Isaac shrugs his shoulders, his hands finally coming to rest behind him. They start to feel uncomfortable and he sighs in annoyance.

Grace lets out a sigh, grabbing his hands and placing them on her waist. It was high enough that she wouldn't feel too uncomfortable so she didn't really care. Not that it would matter, seeing as he had already touched her boob. God, if Bell had been there she think he may have punched Isaac.

"What did he do?" She asks curiously. Rebecca seemed like a sweet girl, so hearing she punched someone in the face was very surprising.

"Touched her butt," Isaac mutters, his eyes growing dark. "If she hadn't punched him I would have."

Grace chuckles but nods her head. She understood, she would have done the same if anyone touches Avalon. Grace shakes her head. "We're going off of topic again. When were you going to tell me about the grounders, or outsiders or whatever you people call them."

"It didn't really come up," his brows furrow. "I guess I would have told you when it did."

A pause. "You know, if you're lying to me I could still break your arm."

Isaac smiles. "I guess we won't have a problem then."

"Good. We should probably—" Grace freezes when she hears the thudding of those stupid boots hitting the floor. A guard was heading their way. "Shit."

"If they catch us they'll tell President Wallace," Isaac whispers. "They'll catch on that something is going on."

Grace panics, her chest beginning to move rapidly as she looked up at Isaac. The Guard boots were coming closer now, maybe three feet from the door. Without thinking, Isaac leans down and attachers his mouth to Grace's neck, placing sloppy kisses there. A gasp of surprise leaves her mouth and she wraps her arms around his neck to stop her from falling backwards at the sudden movement.

She's never done anything like that before, she hasn't even had her first kiss for Christ's sake, but the way he kissed her neck made her stomach fill with butterflies. It wasn't because it was Isaac, she knew that for sure because she felt no feelings for him, but more because of what he was doing. He sucks on the skin, Grace's cheeks burning when she accidentally let out a small moan.