FIVE

Disclaimer

I still do not own The 100. If I did, Grace would be in it.

✧

Grace Parker sat alongside Monty Green, watching as Clarke tended to their friend. Monty was fiddling with some of the wristbands that Bellamy had gotten off of people in exchange for the food. He was attempting to get into contact with The Ark, but Grace held little to hope for that. They'd need something with much more power if they expected to even breach The Arks protected systems. What? She is smart, too.

"The grounders cauterized the wound. Saved his life," Clarke mumbled, sounding like she was talking to herself more than anyone else. Grace sighs, her eyes never leaving the moaning and groaning boy in front of the blonde.

"Saved his life so they could string him up for live bait," Finn scoffed, shooting down the idea that maybe the grounders had helped Jasper because they hadn't wanted him to die, and not because they needed him so they could kill the rest of them too. "Garden of Eden this ain't."

"This is infected. He could be septic," Clarke muttered, eyes still on the wound in Jasper's chest. Grace winced. That wasn't good. If they didn't get medicine for him soon, it would all have been for nothing. "Any progress on using the wristbands to contact the Ark?"

Monty stares at his best friend from beside Grace, who nudges him in concern when he doesn't respond. "Monty?

He shakes his head, coming out of his daze. "That would be a firm no."

Clarke sighed. "My mother would know what to do."

Grace makes her way over to Clarke, kneeling beside her and taking her hand in her own. When Clarke looks up at her, Grace is sending her a supportive smile. "Clarke, you can do this. I know you can."

Clarke nods her head, though she doesn't look convinced at all. Grace squeezes her hand reassuringly before she leans forward to further inspect Jasper's wound. There was green pus surrounding it, surrounded by his already pale skin. Her hand moves closer to his chest, hovering near the wound but not actually touching it. Her hands weren't sterile and it was already infected, it'd be better for everyone if she stayed away.

Instead, she moves her hand up to touch his forehead. A sigh passes her mouth when she feels how hot he was. They needed whatever that poultice was made off, and they needed it quick.

Wells Jaha enters the level, not even looking at anyone else as he walks straight towards Clarke. Grace couldn't help but roll her eyes when he crouched between Clarke and her, forcing the redhead to move to the other side of Jasper. "How's he doing?