The camping 1ª

...

"Let me check if everything is in order: food kit, hygiene kit, first aid kit, sweater, coat, rip stop pants, legging pants... why did your friend include legging pants on the list, my son?"

"Oh, Mom, it's more flexible, but now stop, please, he's already been waiting outside for almost half an hour. I've checked everything, there's nothing missing."

"I just want to make sure my son is protected."

"Mother ... I am already a man. I am not a child!"

Jim looked at his watch. He was not in a hurry, just curious. Zhou was delaying. As soon as he saw mother and son approaching, he got out of his black Jeep Cherokee, and went to help Zhou put his belongings in the trunk.

"Hi Auntie, I'm missing you." Jim came up unsightly and the woman pulled him into a hug and slapped him on the head.

"This is for you to learn not to get undone with your 'aunt."

Jim opened the biggest smile on his lips for her and Zhou looked up and wondered how Jim got on so well with his mother. His mother was very fond of him, and he seems to like her too.

"So let's go?" Zhou says.

"Hey, Zhou, do not you want to give your mom to me?

Zhou closed the trunk and approached them, folded his arms at the sight of his mother clutching this half-brick fighter. He felt jealous of his mother.

"Never! You already have a mother, leave mine there".

"Um ... he was jealous just because I said she would be my mother too." Jim started mocking him.

"Hey, son, how's this story, you do not like your mother?"

"No, aunt, imagine! My mother is also a wonderful person, and one day you will find her and you will see that I am not lying."

"This boy is a golden boy!" she said and pulled Jim's head to give him a kiss on the forehead.

Jim felt so blessed.

"You heard, Zhou? I'm a golden boy." Jim responds with a confident smile.

Zhou rolls his eyes.

"Less, mother, less please ... do not exaggerate."

Jim said goodbye and got into the car. The mother hugged her son and Zhou got into the car. She touched his hand and caressed his face.

"Go with God, my children."

"You can leave Mom, I'll be fine, we'll see you next week."

The woman looked at them both with a shaky smile. His eyes glittered with excitement at the match. She already missed her son.