The more I am with you, the happier I am

Bruna: Hi, Hi, how are you? Happy 2018 for you !!! I'm going to give you some spoilers as a new year gift. The novel (without sex, for now) will happen at the camp, soon. ZZ's mother will do something I can not say what it is. JY will have a dejavú, a premonition of the ZZ accident in the pool. There will be scenes between JY and ZZ inspired by a movie. Want more spoilers? Who knows in the next chapter I give, hehe ^ _ ^ '

Jingyu and Zhou sat down on the floor, tired and sweaty. Jingyu smiled at him, but Zhou just smiled. Jingyu composed himself and concentrated on those gentle eyes.

Silence settled for a few minutes. Zhou got up and brought a glass of water to Jingyu. He sat down again on the floor next to Jingyu.

Jingyu did not know what to say at the time. Then just threw away talk.

"I do not know you danced as well as you sing."

Zhou smiled at him. Timidly.

"What you saw today was just dust. Maybe one day you'll be lucky to see me dancing real."

Jingyu smiled at him.

"I'm curious. After a long time ... you showed up. Why did you decide to show up just now? "Zhou went straight and asked.

Jingyu swallowed hard.

"It's just that ... well ... I've never hurt anyone off the mat and the championships. Do you ... forgive me for my stupidity? "

"Who said you hurt me?"

"But ... I thought ..."

If you really hurt me, I would have sued you, and you would have to pay me a fat claim, so you would end up having to sell your material possessions, your reputation would fall and you would be selling hot dogs under the bridge by now.I would even stop to buy a hot dog to help a poor beggar. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA ... Jingyu rolled on the floor with so much laughter.

"Now I was afraid of you."

"I'm not as strong as you, but I have my guns." Zhou answered with a look and a mischievous grin.

"That will never happen again. You are a very bad man ... hahahaha ..."

"See how it does not hurt!"

"What?"

"Call me 'man'!"

"A man with the face of a boy."

Zhou made an ugly grimace at him and made Jingyu smile even more.

"But still, I'm not an evil man. I just have a sense of humor and a good heart. The truth is that I do not have time to do evil things out there, only songs that make people's hearts touch".

"Like me?"

Jingyu realized that he said something that sounded strange, and both he and Zhou were ashamed. Jim disengaged. 

"If some crazy fan wants to approach you, how will your reaction be?"

"He'll still be crazy, but not violent like ...". Zhou fell silent.

"Come on, I do not care, you can say 'you'."

"Sometimes I talk too silly, forget it!" Zhou got up and left the room. He asked Jingyu to wait for him. As soon as he arrived with his tablet, he showed a video to Jingyu, as he had promised.

"Wow, it was great!"

Zhou felt so happy for Jingyu's compliment. Much more than her mother's compliment. Mother's praise does not count. There is no constructive criticism about his work. It is easier to find constructive criticism with people without an affective bond. Jingyu was one of them, though ... although he has become a special friend.